So.. Quake Live...

Schwaltzvald

I've been a beta tester for a good while now.

I enjoyed the ease of being able to jump into a game for a few minutes with minimal loading time.

There is suppose to be 'skill based grouping' so you only play with people of similar skill, but when I was beta testing there weren't enough of us for it to work really well (i got owned a lot :P).

There is suppose to be 'skill based grouping' so you only play with people of similar skill, but when I was beta testing there weren't enough of us for it to work really well (i got owned a lot :P).

Yeah, things will work much better once there are more people. That's precisely what it needs, so that's fantastic news it will be in open beta soon. It's lots of fun, so if you are hesitant, give it a try, it's free and it has lots of nice statistics to monitor your progress (or in my case, lack thereof).

it was mostly just populated by the most hardcore of the hardcore

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUuuuuuuu

THEY SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED ME ARG!! D;<

I'm always on a search for a "decent" challenge as always managed to find the fun that most don't seem to.

That and I've received little traffic on SF4 as of late :puppyeyes:

Cmon I'm no tourney level but I like a good fight once in a while; I don't even know how to do supers or set ups properly yet :lol:...

PSN: Schwaltzvald

It seemed like a rare opportunity though, getting to play against so many others who are higher up there then I could ever hope to be. I regret not being able to play it more in the closed beta stage. Played a duel one day and got into a conversation about how getting older is affecting our gameplay, heh, that was a pleasant conversation.