FF7Voice Opens a Permanent Casting Call

Mesden

Mesden. You will need a new Kotch. You had my lines, that we did on your WoW Vent server like 2 months ago. I have the copies of the ones I did on Audacity. Unless you want those. I'm out. Just dont have the time to re-do the lines, I have other things going on right now. Was looking forward to being in this. But I guess you mis-placed my lines. :|

Edit: Uploaded Lines I found in a folder on my comp. I assume there originals, and sound like the originals, Uploaded and good to go.

So I realize I'm late by a week, but I just found this forum/thread by happy accident while searching for something else, and I'd like to offer whatever help I can to this project. In fact, I almost tried to do something similar (except as a movie rather than a playable game patch) about a year ago, but couldn't find sufficient interest when I posed the idea to ACF.

How did the auditions go? Did you find everyone you needed? I see Pixel got here before me and mentioned http://thelifestream.net/ , though I didn't hear anything about this project over there, which makes me sad panda. =( If you need a young-sounding 24 year old female who has a difficult time masking her Boston accent, I do have Ventrilo and a mic. If you need something else, well, maybe I can still drum up some interest on TLS yet. =)

So I realize I'm late by a week, but I just found this forum/thread by happy accident while searching for something else, and I'd like to offer whatever help I can to this project. In fact, I almost tried to do something similar (except as a movie rather than a playable game patch) about a year ago, but couldn't find sufficient interest when I posed the idea to ACF.

How did the auditions go? Did you find everyone you needed? I see Pixel got here before me and mentioned http://thelifestream.net/ , though I didn't hear anything about this project over there, which makes me sad panda. =( If you need a young-sounding 24 year old female who has a difficult time masking her Boston accent, I do have Ventrilo and a mic. If you need something else, well, maybe I can still drum up some interest on TLS yet. =)

E-mail me at Undernet01(at)Shaw(dot)ca so we can set up a time to meet on Ventrilo and discuss this.

• 1 month later...

Excuse me? I have the feeling from the site, that I have to REDO my lines, and or re-upload them, if so. Go fuck your self. You can find your self someone else to play Kotch, frankly the site was going good with all the updates via e-mail. I'm going to talk to Berry to see what the hell is going on.

IF I have to re-upload anything or redo. I'm out.

Halt, I tried contacting you for about a week via E-mail but I never received any response. We got pretty frustrated so we provided adequate warning, advising that your Character would be given to someone else if you didn't respond. Since you didn't respond, your Character Kotch and Beautiful Bro were sent to FS and JordieBo.

If there was some simple misunderstanding, you are very welcome to still participate in the Project and we can find another Character for you. But I'm glad we're finally communicating.

Halt, I tried contacting you for about a week via E-mail but I never received any response. We got pretty frustrated so we provided adequate warning, advising that your Character would be given to someone else if you didn't respond. Since you didn't respond, your Character Kotch and Beautiful Bro were sent to FS and JordieBo.

If there was some simple misunderstanding, you are very welcome to still participate in the Project and we can find another Character for you. But I'm glad we're finally communicating.

Erm. No I don't. Berry has my number. she is on my msn messenger. I'm done and out.

Plus. Other things take up my time now, when i first recorded. I had the time, I don't anymore. So. I'm done, and never received one e-mail from you.