The Old Fogies From UnMod Thread

Bagel Fuzzynuts

Hey schwaltzvald, was it fun running your own music competition? Being the first to have a weekly format, spawning several (almost 1 per contest, 20 contests, in fact) new ocr mixes?

Oh wait, that was me. In 2002-2003.

Seems us old ones CAN have an impact on the community. :)

Say, Coop, would you say your endless stream of imagery has had an effect more than newer members on average? I'd say so. :)

It's so cute when the newbs try to give historical views. ;) He's right though, the time someone joined has little to do with how much someone contributes, but the old ones here all have proved themselves long before these newbs even got here.

Schwaltzvald? Say hi to Moggie when he comes back. :)

I'm implying that past achievements mean my future contributions will always mean I will keep giving back to community. Sure I haven't done much just yet but hey since I did some cool stuff back in the day, I don't really have to keep proving myself to any one because I'm flawless.

Sure I'm not actually recognized as a remixer nor a dj but hey I did some cool stuff anyways, how bout some xbox360 achievements in my sig bitches?

Hey hey ya know what good ole Coop will tell ya all about me because he's mah home boy, not yours, mine biotches and go suck a dick if you think otherwise, boyz!

:)

1257630566934.jpg

Hey schwaltzvald, was it fun running your own music competition? Being the first to have a weekly format, spawning several (almost 1 per contest, 20 contests, in fact) new ocr mixes?

Oh wait, that was me. In 2002-2003.

Seems us old ones CAN have an impact on the community. :)

Say, Coop, would you say your endless stream of imagery has had an effect more than newer members on average? I'd say so. :)

It's so cute when the newbs try to give historical views. ;) He's right though, the time someone joined has little to do with how much someone contributes, but the old ones here all have proved themselves long before these newbs even got here.

Schwaltzvald? Say hi to Moggie when he comes back. :)

shuove it up ur ass mon ami

One thing i'll never understand... How is it that if i say more than 2 things to someone on OCR, they latch on to me like i'm some kind of freakin' superbuddy, and proceed to follow me around wherever i go?

It's called making an example out of you and purely for quality control as well as truncating the would be ignorant masses.

I'm not surprised you didn't catch the political meme, but I did find it amusingly fitting. :lol:

Seriously give it some thought and perhaps you'll understand why. :wink:

It's called making an example out of you

It's called Fuck the hell off, no one needs your fucking examples, and i'm tired of it. It's not funny. It's not amusing. I've requested you stop it many times.

Now seriously, i'm not your fucking buddy, and you're not going to save the internet by following me around, telling me i'm shit. So, again, fuck off. Find something else to do.

Better, sauzer?

Wow, if THAT's not appropriate...

rstranger.jpg Some funny for those who aren't involved.

It's not a ribbing.

You know what it is?

http://www.ghoulfriday.com/horribly_slow_murderer_incredibly_inefficient_weapon

That.

You're just a fucking troll.

Kyle, i've been trying not to block him, thinking maybe he'll go "oh, i'm sorry, i'll shut up and stop being a constant, harrassing douchebag."

It's about to happen though.

c1aaf74e8eb60d5ad1c74b1.jpg

If not me some one else will call out on you every time you decide you wish to shoehorn your ideals and try your best to prove something you're not. You've shunned the community to prove a point that you feel you don't need to be criticized, nor deserving of any one else constructive criticism. You're pitifully mistaken and so much more. :lol:

You handle criticism poorly, that's been rather obvious and you're easily antagonized for it. In the field of memes, that's the name of the game. Trolling or not, it's only when you take things too seriously where it befalls upon you as "trolling" when in reality, I've been trying to temper you one post at a time. You set one finger on that message box in any place that, for fun, rib one another such as 4chan/SA and other places I won't mention in particular, you'll be eaten alive.

If you are this easily angered, you have no business making memes nor demand respect when you have shown none. Once again you're welcome to block me, but some one else will do the same thing I've been doing so long as you continue with the same egotistical attitude you've shared more often than I care to mention.

I'm not asking for any apology, just show some, "restraint" when you react to another person's critique and try to understand the others members here rather than shunning them away as if they mean shit to the forums. Be it a 2010 registered user or djp himself, just take it easy~!