The Old Fogies From UnMod Thread

Bagel Fuzzynuts

Hey, do you guys remember that one time when...

OH GOD, you mean that one time? With the thing? And the photo that got taken out of context? And then Coop said the thing and we all laughed and laughed and laughed?

Good times.

EDIT: Or is this the other time, with that other thing? And then Weirdboyscott said something and it was in blue text? And then Teknobunny mentioned something about Sasha, and then Walan made a pointless and unfunny one-liner? That sucked.

Am I the only one who remembers Lexx13 calling herself "Tit Jesus" for a while (giving tips of how to care for breasts and so forth)? She didn't change her screen name or anything, but just referred to herself that way for a little bit.

I know I'm not imagining it, but I've yet to find someone else who remembers it.

zyko- A bazillion? :lol:

Am I the only one who remembers Lexx13 calling herself "Tit Jesus" for a while (giving tips of how to care for breasts and so forth)? She didn't change her screen name or anything, but just referred to herself that way for a little bit.

I know I'm not imagining it, but I've yet to find someone else who remembers it.

zyko- A bazillion? :lol:

I remember that, lol. I can't give more specifics, as i think i was starting to fade from the forums at that point, but i remember that being a thing.

Things have been pretty good' date=' I've been keeping myself far too busy and occupied. How's about yourself?[/quote']

More or less the same. Working like a madman on several fiction books and short stories, writing original music based on them, working on art for them, trying to get a sig done for Arek when time permits between work loads... all that good stuff.

Are you just swinging by for a quick visit, or staying around for a while?

More or less the same. Working like a madman on several fiction books and short stories, writing original music based on them, working on art for them, trying to get a sig done for Arek when time permits between work loads... all that good stuff.

Are you just swinging by for a quick visit, or staying around for a while?

Oh, nice. Do you have any particular themes for your books and stories? When you're finished I'd love to check that out.

As for my plans, I'm sticking around for a while. I long ago grew up and got over the animosity from uh, certain events from the past *coughcoughahem*. However I do miss that picture I made of the Sidebar destroying a city Godzilla-style while bi-planes buzzed around because it was one of the first Photoshops I made that would eventually lead to a small source of income for me. Too bad I didn't back it up before dad reformatted his hard drive after I moved out. >_<

I was originally going to return ages ago but then the sweet, sweet virtual crack that is World of Warcraft entered my life and well, that was the end of any socializing I did for a looong time unless it had "LFG" or "WTB" at the beginning of the sentence. *tweak*

the sweet' date=' sweet virtual crack that is World of Warcraft entered my life and well, that was the end of [i']any socializing I did for a looong time unless it had "LFG" or "WTB" at the beginning of the sentence. *tweak*

Welcome to my world. It's much less expensive than going out and getting drunk while trying to get laid.

Welcome to my world. It's much less expensive than going out and getting drunk while trying to get laid.

You're simply going about it the wrong way is all. Still, I'll admit there is something extremely soul-fulfilling and uplifting about doing (pre-Burning Crusade) Lvl.60 Undead Priest-only WSG runs. That was a very, very good day. <3 Mind Flay, Vampiric Embrace and Shadow Word: Pain. I almost felt bad for the Alliance we would face on Shadowsong. Almost.

Hell, I still remember pre-cross server battlegrounds, I got people message me after I left the 30-39 bracket sad about losing their shammy flag runner. I did kinda introduce the http://thottbot.com/i7375 Green Whelp Armor strategy to that specific roleplay server. I even had an alliance guy create a horde alt to contact me saying that he'd miss the competition.

I guess that armor would also fix Straziante's issues...

lol Green Whelp Armor! I kept my original druid in that bracket for so long. Almost as much fun as logging off in the morning before class while you're in Alterac, then getting home 9 hours later and ending up in the same battle you left that morning.

And Author, what you're saying is that I should let the women hit me until they get put to sleep?

what you're saying is that I should let the women hit me until they get put to sleep?

I encourage you to choose this path. Include maple syrup and silk ropes and record this in high-definition and Fed-Ex the original video and all copies to me. I'll use it purely for academic and research purposes and not for selling the video to a Canadian BDSM website for profit and a free year-long membership, I can assure you.

I encourage you to choose this path. Include maple syrup and silk ropes and record this in high-definition and Fed-Ex the original video and all copies to me. I'll use it purely for academic and research purposes and not for selling the video to a Canadian BDSM website for profit and a free year-long membership' date=' I can assure you.[/quote']

Welcome back.

Oh' date=' nice. Do you have any particular themes for your books and stories? When you're finished I'd love to check that out.[/quote']

Fiction of course, with the shorter stories being horror themed mostly. One of the longer ones is action oriented with a sense of humor, and another one's just some light-hearted fun (with the occasional serious moment). But the trilogy of novels that's being focused heavily on right now is... well, I'm staying mum on them. It's a long time project of mine that's finally beginning to really come together (they're the ones that also involve music and artwork).

And as Walan said, welcome back old timer. Good to hear you're gonna stick around.