Creed and Limp Bizkit reunite!

SwordBreaker

stapp's voice is a hit-or-miss kind of thing. i always liked it, and since then i've preferred bands where the frontman sounds a bit like his voice.

I liked it a lot more when I was younger, and then over the years it just started to get on my nerves for some reason. Don't know why. Same thing with Pearl Jam and other singers like that.

Funny thing is, though normally I sing pretty high with a lot of falsettos, I have been compared to that group of singers whenever I sing low. I don't know if they are saying that because it's true, or if it's just because those are the only low singers in popular music and people have nothing else to compare me to.

I don't know you.

say jonas bros- i say get some friends

you say soulja boy- i say Korn

you say snoop dog- i say Slipknot

you say Chris Brown- I say Disturbed

You say justin timberlake - I say METALLICA

You say high school musical - I say LINKIN PARK

You say miley cyrus - I say LIMP BIZKIT

92% of kids have turned to rap,pop,& hip hop.If your one of the 8% who like to headbang and disturb the peace copy and paste to 4 videos KEEP THE SPIRIT OF METAL!!!!

I haven't looked into Creed, but Limp Bizkit has been up there as one of my favorite metalbands for some time, so this is definitely good news as far as I'm concerned!

Metal and Limp Bizkit should never be in the same sentence unless to say that "Limp Bizkit is the furtherest thing from metal."

I've never cared much for Creed and I had one Limp Bizkit album that I promptly destroyed after a year or two of ownership. This definitely seems like the decade of reunions with bands like At the Gates, Emperor, Carcass, Spice Girls and a ton of others getting back together and touring and making an album or just touring.

And Wes Borland is a very mediocre guitarist. I've heard some of his non-Bizkit work and it was not impressive at all. Tremonti has some decent riffs here and there but definitely not my favorite in the slightest.

Unforunately the stuff wes has released as projects are in no way very demonstrating of his abilities. If you ever seen him live though, he is a very skilled guitarist, as with covers of songs and such, plus some random jams. I have yet to really understand why he doesn't showcase it in any of the bands he's been a part of.

92% of kids have turned to rap,pop,& hip hop.If your one of the 8% who like to headbang and disturb the peace copy and paste to 4 videos KEEP THE SPIRIT OF METAL!!!!

Hey now, Futuresex/Lovesounds was kinda a sweet album.

I liked it a lot more when I was younger, and then over the years it just started to get on my nerves for some reason. Don't know why. Same thing with Pearl Jam and other singers like that.

Yeah, I got reaaaaaaal sick of Stapp's style of singing after a while. I don't really have a problem with his voice per se, but so many mainstream rock singers have used this voice over the past 15 years, it just got tiring.

I'm going to go a little farther back and blame Nirvana and MC Hammer for that. Before them, even the most generic of pop and radio rock still required you to be somewhat proficient with an instrument.

Nirvana is awesome!!

But here is my 2 cents on this topic: I liked Creed... when i was like 7. Now, they don't hold up at all. I got my Sabbath, Trivium, Disturbed, what have you.

As for Limp Bizkit (stupid name IMO) is a guilty pleasure. For some reason, i turn Rollin' and Break Stuff on, but then i want to turn it off again because Durst can't rhyme worth a crap. He made a whole new level of suck, and only the Jonas Bros and rappers can are there to keep him company.

Yes!!! I am part of the 8%!