Terminator Theme Remix

As a finished piece, I enjoyed it... for the most part.

Sadly, this is one of those songs that I personally feel shouldn't be handled with a guitar, but that's just me (and I'll wait patiently for Snappleman/Nekofrog/other guitarist to bash me for the opinion 8O). For what it is, though, I'd say you got the effect of flawlessly :). I really like the flow of the song - it's logical and enjoyable. The source permeates a bit too much through the song; I'd have liked to hear more soloing and such throughout (like at the end of the song).

Otherwise, nice song, and thanks for sharing (and brilliant use of doubletime at the last portion of the song :-P)!

this is one of my favorite movie themes of all time! and I think you did a great job on this mix! my favorite it when the snare starts playing double time. I highly disagree that this song does not go well with guitar, but everybody has their prefrences. only thing I'd like to hear is maybe another guitar. something backing and harmonizing the lead. though its great as it is.

well done! :D

As a finished piece, I enjoyed it... for the most part.

Sadly, this is one of those songs that I personally feel shouldn't be handled with a guitar, but that's just me (and I'll wait patiently for Snappleman/Nekofrog/other guitarist to bash me for the opinion 8O). For what it is, though, I'd say you got the effect of flawlessly :). I really like the flow of the song - it's logical and enjoyable. The source permeates a bit too much through the song; I'd have liked to hear more soloing and such throughout (like at the end of the song).

Otherwise, nice song, and thanks for sharing (and brilliant use of doubletime at the last portion of the song :-P)!

What would u rather have than a guitar? A saitar? A banjo??? Wet vocoded farts??

My point being is that doing an orchestral cover/remix has been done 5000 times already with various bands. And electronic covers can get kinda trite, so I say that 80's rock influence is where it's at here :<

Mm mm thats some good willcock shredding :tomatoface:

Personally, I would like a chamber work dedicated to the theme (like a woodwind quintet, or something)... Again, that's personal, and I didn't base what I said about the music on that (it's still great). Besides, I love the guitar - I just thought the theme needs a more subtle approach to it, in this case.

Wet vocoded farts?

Umm... yeah, that would be interesting, but probably not what I'm looking for, lol.

I really liked this mix. It was chill, progressive, and still had the right essence of the Terminator theme. Artistically I would've done minor differences, like adding power strings in melodic-harmony with the piece when it began to move faster. I would've kept the T2 *dunna dun, da dom* timpani's too. But this sounds solid. I love this movie theme, and hate most re' anythings done for it but I liked this. Hi5

. Artistically I would've done minor differences, like adding power strings in melodic-harmony with the piece when it began to move faster. I would've kept the T2 *dunna dun, da dom* timpani's too.

thats exactly what I was thinking! adding a power chords in the background of the double time part. and I loved that old timpani beat!