awesome zelda darkworld (putting on the finishing touches)

halc

I gotta admit man. When i read "awesome" in the thread description, i was a little skeptical. You threw that right at the window though when i heard this.

I can't really complain about anything in thie mix. The production is damn tight. All the instruments have plenty of room and air space. There's no clipping, hissing, or distortions going on here and the volumes seems spot on. If you looking for any suggestions, what about a adding a nice solo in there either by the synth doing the sweeping scales or the flute synth doing the lead? Or you could do a solo of each and then have one where the both of them are harmonizing each other? That might sound pretty cool. Other than that, maybe increasing the low's in the EQ for the bass line and drums. Just to give them a little more punch when they come in. It also seems that you increased the BPM. Not that its a bad thing, i just thought it was interesting. Sometimes people don't mess with the BPM. They just keep it where it is.

Otherwise man, it seems that this is pretty damn "awesome" already!