Sonic The Hedghog 2 Ending Theme

WillRock

So I have decided to do a piano remix of the ending theme from sonic 2... this started out as an angel island remix LONG ago, but I couldn't figure out where to go with it... then it hit me to do a piano version of the ending theme and thought that the angel island intro fitted... so, good enough to carry on with?

Remix: http://www.mediafire.com/?mxtwuzdtzwr

Sources:

Angel Island zone (just the intro)

Sonic 2 Ending Theme:

Might be a little too loud and a little too far, that reverb. Would be cool if you could have the piano sound a _little_ more distant instead of just putting it in a big room, but dunno if you have the samples for that.

Cool to hear you try something new. When are you gonna do a guitar remix? :P

^gah, wrong version. Listen to a newer one later.

Might be a little too loud and a little too far, that reverb. Would be cool if you could have the piano sound a _little_ more distant instead of just putting it in a big room, but dunno if you have the samples for that.

Cool to hear you try something new. When are you gonna do a guitar remix? :P

^gah, wrong version. Listen to a newer one later.

Its not a newer version, I updated all the links :P

Very nice my friend. Is that piano live? Or a VST? Either way, it sounds great. As Rozo had mentioned, this would be an awesome segway into a guitar backed version. Kinda like Moon Over The Castle,
, the Gran Turismo theme, does so damn well.

Its a reason sample :P

Reason is a stand alone application, doesn't support vst :P

Hehe segway into a rock track huh... nah, but I may do something along those lines in the future.

Thanks for the feedback :P

So.. I have submitted it, i'm sure there are problems, but i'll let the judges decided now, got nothing to lose from it :D

Link in post below :P (or above, I think I have the forum layout different to everyone else on the site :D)

Hehe Willrock it'll take ages to get to the panel.

If you can use the same link and change the file, they will get the newer version.