Video Game ~ Piano Solos

justamemory

I was referred by someone to check out this community; that my solo piano works might fit in at this forum.

These are videos of me performing some of my favorite music from video games. I'm running through more video game pieces than what's listed here, but this is a chunk of them so far.

Hope you enjoy ^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/xjustamem0ryx

Some recent ones:

My originals may be found @ http://www.myspace.com/neojazzical

;)

Hi, welcome to OCR :)

Entirely based of the first one I listened to:

If you submit piano arrangements on par with this blue fields one to the site, they are very bloody likely to pass! Please do so!

EDIT: These FFXII ones in particular are very impressive, nice work.

Hey,

Thanks.

At the moment just going through a TON of video game pieces.

Hope to contribute more in the future :)

Ooh, finally.

What kind of camera do you use to record yourself playing? I've been looking for a digital camera like that that has good sound pickup in it so I can record piano renditions too.

Hey ^^

Nice. I use a cheap M$ Lifecam VX-3000 for video only (I mute the audio on it) and then plug my digital piano directly into my X-Fi via 2 RCA (w/ adapters) -to-1 stereo mini-jack and just use the software mixer that came with the X-Fi. I use minimal sound editing (trimming etc.)

If you ever record anything be sure to post it here or shoot me a PM or something. I love listening to others' renditions.

Take care.

Very nicely done my man. I wish i could play piano/keyboard that well. I chose guitar instead. Oh well. :D

^^ I wish I could play guitar better! haha

I used to play guitar a while back (electric/classical/jazz). Guitar is how I got started with music, before I switched to piano. I still have them sitting around here somewhere.

The Blue Fields piece is from the piano collections, right? It's played very beautifully, but be aware that if you are thinking of submitting anything, it has to be your own rendition. Very nicely played though.

thanks. yep it's from the collections. none of these were meant as candidates for submission really. just sharing renditions :)

I do have original works that might qualify but I'm not sure what I want to do with them just yet ^^