OCR Toku Club

DarkeSword

All right, guys, Shinkenger 32 and Kamen Rider W 5 are out, and I assure you, they're both awesome. Our plan is to watch as a group TOMORROW, Tuesday the 13th at 9 PM EST.

You know the drill. I'm doing this in plenty of time in advance so that everyone can grab the episodes and not have to feel left out like last week. Now, as far as I'm aware, Toei is only being douchebags to people who download the HD eps of Shinken and W, so you should be safe to download the SD episodes from TV-N's tracker without any trouble. If you're the kind of person that needs or prefers the HD episodes, you can get them here:

Shinkenger HD

Kamen Rider W HD

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guys, it's that time of the week again! We'll be watching tonight (Thursday) at 9 PM. Grab episodes if you don't happen to have them.

Last I know, we watched W ep 5 and Shinkenger ep 32 last time we did this, so here are the two newest eps of each series (in HD) in case anyone needs those.

W episode 6

W episode 7

Shinkenger episode 33

Shinkenger episode 34

• 1 year later...

NECRO BUMP

We've been steadily doing this for a while now (though I've fallen behind), but Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger begins airing in exactly two weeks (though I don't expect subs from TV-Nihon for three), so it's time to get hype. For those unaware of what this 35th season is about, it's pirates from outer space who come to earth to fight an alien empire. PIRATE POWER RANGERS, people.

And on top of that, their main thing this year is the ability to transform into any of the past Sentai warriors, much like Kamen Rider Decade, except with 34 years of 5+ people, that's a lot more options.

If you want more general info, TV Tropes is better right now than Wikipedia.

gokai1.jpg

gokai2.jpg

(yes, Gokaiblue, yellow, and pink do end up turning into lots of warriors originally of opposite genders, so expect sudden skirt swapping)