Arkham Asylum 2

atmuh

I too am excited for this game. I really enjoyed the previous game, with the exception of the 1 boss fight that the game had, and I have high hopes for this game. I do hope there are more opportunities for stealth in the sequel, as the first one didn't not have enough in it in my opinion. We also need an ability to turn out the lights. Hopefully there will be more than one real boss fight in this game.

So, we have to back to Arkham...again? I don't know. Couldn't Rocksteady have let Batman loose in the entire city? Everything should be bigger and better in the sequels, so why not increase the the size of the environment? Give him his Batmobile, his Bat Jet, etc, etc. Seems like they're playing it too safe by just making another Arkham.

They haven't said what the game was gonna include, so no reason to jump to conclusions yet.

Also, the site shows an uncle sam picture, with a split hat and jacket, one disfigured hand, etc. So Two Face is hinted around. And at the end of Arkham 1, Two Face was robbing a bank, so it maybe a direct sequel starting from the bank?