OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

Server's up to a lag-spike every 10 minutes. Spikes last ~20 seconds. Some last long enough to kick everyone out. Getting to be unplayable.

Yeah. My machine's not superb by any stretch of the imagination, and when we hit those lag spikes my game either locks up, crashes, or the whole machine goes. Makes any notion of continous game play laughable. :(

Frogg has double what the next guy has got.

Other than that, no.

Frogg has 500 hours as Heavy and 24 days of connection time on the server. Heavy is the class that garners the most points per hour. Hlstats is skewed in that it gives more points to high killing classes. If Hlstats gave points for healing you would be in the top 10. I don't think that Hlstats is the best indicator of skill versus usefulness.

If there is a reset in hlstats is there a way to make sure Medics are not getting shafted point wise? 1 point for ubers, no points for healing, 3 points for kill assists with no points for multiple assists. Just asking.

Server's up to a lag-spike every 10 minutes. Spikes last ~20 seconds. Some last long enough to kick everyone out. Getting to be unplayable.

FireSlash was looking into that the other day (and managed to crash the server once while doing so. Whoops.)

I don't think he found out anything.

I suppose what we could do is remove plugins one by one to see what's causing problems.

It's nothing on Pav's end, is it? It would really suck if the source of the issue boiled down to overdue bills.

Well, the recent slowdowns have one issue that makes me think it's a software issue:

RED still shows up in the server list (while BLU stops responding). These are two servers on the same machine.

OK, unloading a few plugins didn't fix the problem. I've now unloaded all plugins and extensions that aren't shipped with SourceMod itself.

This has the unfortunate side-effect of disabling most weapon stat logging.

In addition, I'm forcing the TF2 server to update itself and verify its game files.