Prof. Layton Remix PUZZLEZ!?!??

PROTO·DOME

Rarghhh! Losing inspiration super quick on all mah songs it seems, but, I like the idea of this one so hopefully it'll hold out for at least two minutes... (pfft, that's what she said)

Okay, this one needs explaining; I love Professor Layton ATM, I really do, and whilst the music is effective for the genre it's just... nasty (excluding Layton's Theme- that's quite cool when it gets into it). Take the source for this remix for example- the Puzzle Theme is just a random walk through melodic ambiguity and anguish. It's actually annoying, especially when you're working hard on a puzzle for ages and you've got

repeating over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

/rant

But Proto? Why remix this you say? Well, because there was a MIDI for it on VGMusic for one, and two I kinda like giving simple songs complete melodic overhauls. Hurray!

Anyway, WOW, I've written a freakin' essay. If I ever sub this I've already written the submission letter.

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmrwhgz2dwj

ANY feedback you wanna give is super useful. I will collect up your hateful comments and use them when I need to cry myself to sleep.