Abbadon by NintenJoe 64 album is out!

jabond23

Cool! Downloading now!

I see 'Savior' is on there. I know for certain I like that one :).

Hmmm... I might have to wait until tomorow to download all the tracks... Downloading is a bit slow at the moment. Kinda wishing you had a torrent for this, but c'est la vie. Good music is worth waitin' for!

Congrats on the release! :nicework:

Abbadon is a diverse album made of eclectic and evocatives compositions.

Each song is telling its own story while still remaining part of the whole picture, like the pieces of a puzzle.

Sometimes it's peaceful, sometimes it's fierce, mixing melancholy with joy, creating a peculiar experience.

I wholeheartedly encourage people to give it a listen, as there really is something unique for everyone to hear.

Some of the guitar in 'Savior' kind of reminds me of old Rebellion songs.

So, yeah, this is definately going on my iPod. There is one thing that seems to be a bit of a problem. The track data in some of the MP3s is corrupt or something, cause its all squares and I cannot edit it :(. Is there any way this can be remedied? I'm kinda OCD when it comes to organizing my music, lol.

Glorious Burden, Remembrance, Supernatural Revelations, The Judge, Uprising, and Voices Broken are the affected tracks.

So, yeah, this is definately going on my iPod. There is one thing that seems to be a bit of a problem. The track data in some of the MP3s is corrupt or something, cause its all squares and I cannot edit it :(. Is there any way this can be remedied? I'm kinda OCD when it comes to organizing my music, lol.

Glorious Burden, Remembrance, Supernatural Revelations, The Judge, Uprising, and Voices Broken are the affected tracks.

I hear ya about the OCD when it comes to my iPod, lol. I don't know why it won't let you change the track data. Are you trying to edit it in iTunes? Or another program? If you can't solve the problem let me know and i'll see what i can do fix that. :D

Weird.... Right after downloading it wouldn't let me edit in the file's property window or in WMP, BUT I dropped it into iTunes on this computer (not mine; parent's. my computer isn't connected to the internet) and edited the data there and it worked fine.

And then going back to the file property window I was able to edit it just fine.

Sometimes technology is annoying.

Okay, so all fixed. We're good.

PS: Do you have a specific track order, though? Track #5 (Dead) is the only one that isn't a 0. lol.

EDIT: *palmface* Really, I should have tried editing in iTunes before posting, lol. Maybe I need to pay more attention in my troubleshooting courses, lol.

Yeah, the track listing SHOULD be as follows:

1. Be Strong

2. Uprising (Downfall Pt 1)

3. Super Natural Revelations

4. Dead

5. Voices Broken

6. Remorse

7. The Judge

8. Remembrance (Interlude)

9. Empty Silence

10. Glorious Burden (Downfall Pt 2)

11. Savior

12. Galactic Genocide

13. Termination

14. Quiet Despair

I don't know why it doesn't show the proper track #. I spent sometime adjusting that. :banghead:

Oh well, lol. :D