Looking for a Partner?

Tydin

I'll be totally honest with you all...

I have been remixing now for maybe 6 or 7 years? I really only have experience working with midis in Anvil Studio, then a year ago I got FL Studio, and recently Reason4.

Though my skills within these two programs are limited, I make up for it with a great deal of creativity and a never ending love for VGM.

I am looking for someone (or a few people) at a beginner to expert level to work with me in remixing music, be it just the one song, or many. If you are an expert at this then I would hope you would have patience with me in my learning. If like me you are pretty new to using more advanced software (more the Anvil Studio at least) the I would love to learn together. I'm more then happy to give examples of my ability if asked.

Most of all, I just want to have fun with this, and I ask that if you are interested in teaming up with me, that you want only the same at the very least! :tomatoface:

I will give some examples of the game soundtracks I love! In hopes that it will help show if or tastes are compatible

Donkey Kong Country 1,2 and 3. (Not sooo much into 3 :P )

Final Fantasy series, 8, 9 and 10, some 10-2, and 13.

Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross.

Star Fox Adventures.

Various songs from the Sonic series.

Dark Cloud 2.

Various songs from the Zelda series.

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

Most Mario games have a few I like.

Theres so many more but I hope you get an idea of the type of music I'm into :-P

If you want to know more, ask below, and I will get back to you ASAP, I'll check this a few times a day. Also PM me if you like. I'm really hoping someone will respond...

Oh, a quick note, Google "Tydin" to find a link to my deviant art. If someone wants to just help me out sometime, I'd be happy to exchange your skills for mine. Maybe some custom album work? *wink, wink*

Get in touch!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrTydin <<< My youtube channel should you wish to view some of my older work

Edit: Just noticed, I posted in remix requests, not Recruit & Collaborate! , if a Mod could move this for me that would be great? I am very sorry for any trouble I caused :( *hides*

We;;, there isnt much on there now but I have some of my older stuff on my youtube music channel "MrTydin"

:) Ive been practicing since then, and hopefully gotten better. Still hoping someone is eager to make a new friend/partner :-P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...