Job offers?

derean

Is there an appropriate place to post job offers for music composers around here?

I'm talking for original compositions...

I run a game company and always been a big fan of OCRemix so I figured it might be a good place to find musicians to create music for our games.

Here's a link to our games portal if anyone's interested.

-d

Is there an appropriate place to post job offers for music composers around here?

I'm talking for original compositions...

I run a game company and always been a big fan of OCRemix so I figured it might be a good place to find musicians to create music for our games.

Here's a link to our games portal if anyone's interested.

-d

I'm interested.

What sort of style are you looking for composition wise? I compose mostly in electronic and rock, but sometimes do solo piano pieces as well.

What sort of style are you looking for composition wise? I compose mostly in electronic and rock, but sometimes do solo piano pieces as well.

Frankly it depends on the game, right now we're looking for perhaps light retro tracks for Critter Forge, which is a game somewhat reminiscent of Pokemon in presentation. We're looking for a laid back track for management mode, and a more upbeat energetic one for combat.

Our upcoming project will have a definite retro presentation styled similar to Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest (SNES era) and we'll be looking for a management/town music. And if it matters to the composer, let me mention that the game is NOT "another RPG".

Mat

PS: Possible applicants feel free to send me links to demos.