*NO* Sonic the Hedgehog 3 'Escape from Icecap'

djpretzel

Hi, I'm Malan, I'm new, I'm french so excuse me for mistakes ^_^. I'm the cowebmaster of the famous french website Sonic-Online.net, my email adresse is malantp@hotmail.com

My remix is "Escape From Icecap" from Ice Cap of Sonic The Hedgehog 3 on Sega Genesis

I have done my remix with a simple synth, it's a Yamaha PSR740, I didn't use any edit software. I love to play Ice Cap on my keyboard, it's realy nice, and that's why I decided to do a remix, that's all !

I hope you'll like it, and I hope I haven't miss anything, see you !

this one is even easier.

The spastic piano, the frantic half-note chord changes that remind me of those casios that would run a groove and change the chord by pressing one key, and the clipped screams of "ICECAAAAAAAAVE!" "CAAAAN YOUUUU ESSSCAAAAAPPEEE?"

all contributed to me wanting to have a siezure.

NO

i would believe that the entire rhythm and harmony sections were done live on a casio.

Hahahaha. C'mon, it's not as seizure-inducing as Vig says. Ryu7x's Megaman 8 mix "Synthetic Future" (which I loved) had essentially the same formula as this. Crazy ZANY beats with the original on top. This has a lot more rearrangement going on than that mix, but man, was this ever...yeah. It's not even half-bad (Prot: That's it! You're off the panel!). Kinda dips down into 3/4ths-bad territory with all that "ICE CAAAVE! CAN YOU ESCAAAAAAPE?" stuff. That must have sounded much cooler in theory. There's room for improvement, but nothing that I'd think would bring it up to par here.

NO