Looking for musicians for the most kick-ass project ever!

Hi everyone, let me start of by introducing myself; My name is Tim Foss, I work with bands and musicians to get their music onto various video games, and am currently working on the video game Rock Band 2, getting bands/artist's music into the game as DLC via the Rock Band Network.

I am looking for musicians for a project that I am doing for Rock Band 2. I would like a band to make a song specifically for Rock Band, with lots of fast notes, some raging solos, blast beats ect... while still maintaining a catchy and enjoyable sound/tune. This isn't a small custom project or anything, the song will actually be on the game for sale!

I realize this will probably take some time and planning to complete, but, you will be paid (we'll talk more about payment if you're interested).

BREAKDOWN:

What I'm looking for:

Guitarist

Drummer

Bassist

Singer/lyricist (optional, as song CAN be an instrumental)

Short version: I'm looking to get a very difficult, yet catchy song made specifically for the video game Rock Band 2. I need GOOD guitarist/s, drummer/s, bassist/s, and possibly a vocalist/lyricist. This song must be difficult (the harder the better) for the players playing it while still nice to listen too. You WILL be paid for this too FYI.

If you're interested leave a comment here, or send me an email at generalgilliam@gmail.com

Be sure to give some examples of previous works as well as what type/genre of music you are most comfortable with, what instruments you can play, and how you think you would fit into this project.

Thanks

~Tim