Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

If you're new to the site and want a sig then here's the place to sign up.

-------------------------------------------------------

Just post a description of what you want with a few pictures(if you can) and we'll see what we can do.

• Now, I'm no pro with Photoshop so if any of the regulars want to help me out with this that would be great.
    (Thanks to Chizniz, Joyzilla, Gorveg, GZC and everyone else. You guys rule.)
    (There is a
sig request thread in UnMod as well as a thread with various PS techniques, so be sure to visit as it is a great resource.)

Don't like waiting for a request to get finished? Then you might like this next idea.

This is it:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a365/Sig_shoppe/

This is the OCRemix generic sigshop. In it will be posted sigs that are free to all. They are left generic so anyone can use them. If anyone has and ideas, PM me. If you have a contribution, emial me at Maco70@gmail.com. Enjoy it, use it, and be sure to send me anything you want.

While I prefer the usual request method, this could prove to be a good secondary resource. Be sure to give credit to the site if you decide to use anything. Also remember that the site is still new so there isn't much in it yet. Expect more pictures as time goes on.

I would like a sig.

I like these pictures best, please put both Shadow and the real-life hedgehog in there.

What i want is to have shadow off o one side and the real hedgehog off to the other, stick my name in somewhere, and i would like the background to be black and red.

So, pretty much anything that looks good from there.

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/shadowthehedgehog/Shadow_3.JPG

HedgeHogShadow.jpg

And if you can think of any sort of catch phrase that would fit in there, go right ahead with that.

thx in advance!

the other image gets replaced with some 'hosted by angelfire' crap, so i left it as a link. copy/paste it into the address bar rather than clicking on it.

CapnHulk, excellent work. I like what you did with Sly's sig, and it's always nice to change your own sig every now and again. Even though I liked the old one better... :)

No, this isn't a request, just a complement. I look forward to seeing some more of your work on the boards.

EDIT: Sweet merciful crap man, I just looked at the time of those posts! How long did it take you for each sig, one hour? Crimony, and you said you weren't any good with photoshop you freaking liar! :)

CapnHulk, excellent work. I like what you did with Sly's sig, and it's always nice to change your own sig every now and again. Even though I liked the old one better... :)

No, this isn't a request, just a complement. I look forward to seeing some more of your work on the boards.

EDIT: Sweet merciful crap man, I just looked at the time of those posts! How long did it take you for each sig, one hour? Crimony, and you said you weren't any good with photoshop you freaking liar! :)

Well, I like the old one too(plus someone made that for me) but I wanted to try my hand at my own. I'll probably end up cycling through them or something.

Thanks for the compliments.

Yeh probbably...although, not necessarily if it still looks nice with the quote...

P.S.: Here's a miserable attempt at making the 'A' into an 'H', if you like it, I could spend some more time cleaning it up and junk...NewCapnSig2.jpg

P.P.S.: Well, I found a couple of pics clunking around on my harddrive and attached text to them...i'm currently working on reducing the size to an acceptable state.

Yeh probbably...although, not necessarily if it still looks nice with the quote...

P.S.: Here's a miserable attempt at making the 'A' into an 'H', if you like it, I could spend some more time cleaning it up and junk...NewCapnSig2.jpg

P.P.S.: Well, I found a couple of pics clunking around on my harddrive and attached text to them...i'm currently working on reducing the size to an acceptable state.

Thanks for the attempt, but I sort of like the A the way it is, maybe I should change the color of the A in my name?

Making your own sig is usually pretty rewarding. I'll see if I can whip something up for you in the morning.