Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Seriously though, do you have a sig at all? Cause I can't see it, not in your post nor your signature.

I changed it as you can see...

Now for a formal request:

Can anyone make me a Sig involving a raptor (Don't really care what raptor pic you use) with a bubble (The comic book spikey bubble things) that says Frustration Raptor! please? For colors I guess red background with whatever cool designs you guys/girls can come up with but other then that it at your disgretion, thank you.

This is a general outline I guess:

thingsh1.png

Edit:Raptor pic

• 2 weeks later...
I changed it as you can see...

Now for a formal request:

Can anyone make me a Sig involving a raptor (Don't really care what raptor pic you use) with a bubble (The comic book spikey bubble things) that says Frustration Raptor! please? For colors I guess red background with whatever cool designs you guys/girls can come up with but other then that it at your disgretion, thank you.

This is a general outline I guess:

thingsh1.png

Edit:Raptor pic

O.k. I'm throwing my sig-making hat into the mix. We'll see what happens.

EDIT: Done! FR_Sig.jpg

• 5 months later...

I have a request if that is at all possble.

I want the medic from TF2 and text that says: "Brushfire2004: Team OCR's #1 Medic, Since 2008"

If it is the awesome that I hope it is, I'd be willing to buy it from the person who makes it.

Oh and if someone could close my thread in Help and Newbies due to my gross incompetence. Thanks much!

• 4 weeks later...

All right, I have a sig, though I'd say I'm not necessarily the best at the trade. If someone is willing to make something better it'd be great, otherwise comment on what I could do to it. (probably starting off with just plain smaller :<)

Thanks in advance.

All right, I have a sig, though I'd say I'm not necessarily the best at the trade. If someone is willing to make something better it'd be great, otherwise comment on what I could do to it. (probably starting off with just plain smaller :<)

Thanks in advance.

involving clock i suppose?

opterionlo4.png

• 2 weeks later...