Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

Bah, my photoshop has gone bizarro. I tried uninstalling and putting it back up, however it did not work. I'm going to try and get it back, but it might take a while...so i'm out of comission until I figure out how to fix it, Capn. I'll try and get it working again as soon as possible so that I can get back to helping with dealing with all the requests.

What happened? I can probably tell you how to fix it.

(Huge Edit)

Okay, i'll tell you what happened. For some weird assed reason, the layers, filters, and edit menus were all greyed out. As well, most of my tools could not be used, I couldnt do anything, literally. As I mentioned, i tried reinstalling, and all that crap, much to no avail. I'm not sure if it was something I did, because I did nothing out of the ordinary, and i've never run into this type of problem before... I just tried system restore, but that didnt fix it (AND for some odd reason, my list of filters was significantly smaller. :? I had no blurs, few distorts, a couple of stylizes and thats it, and they were stilled greyed out. So I undid that restore, and I have my filters back... though still greyed out.)

This is quite annoying, I dont know how it started or how to fix it... I cant even finish the project I have been working on for ages ;_; (huge edit)

Make sure the image mode of whatever you were working on isn't in 16-bits/channel. That will grey out a bunch of the filters and such.

Bah, my photoshop has gone bizarro. I tried uninstalling and putting it back up, however it did not work. I'm going to try and get it back, but it might take a while...so i'm out of comission until I figure out how to fix it, Capn. I'll try and get it working again as soon as possible so that I can get back to helping with dealing with all the requests.

What happened? I can probably tell you how to fix it.

(Huge Edit)

Okay, i'll tell you what happened. For some weird assed reason, the layers, filters, and edit menus were all greyed out. As well, most of my tools could not be used, I couldnt do anything, literally. As I mentioned, i tried reinstalling, and all that crap, much to no avail. I'm not sure if it was something I did, because I did nothing out of the ordinary, and i've never run into this type of problem before... I just tried system restore, but that didnt fix it (AND for some odd reason, my list of filters was significantly smaller. :? I had no blurs, few distorts, a couple of stylizes and thats it, and they were stilled greyed out. So I undid that restore, and I have my filters back... though still greyed out.)

This is quite annoying, I dont know how it started or how to fix it... I cant even finish the project I have been working on for ages ;_; (huge edit)

Make sure the image mode of whatever you were working on isn't in 16-bits/channel. That will grey out a bunch of the filters and such.

Well, I downloaded a pirated version. Screw being legal, its as good as new now *sigh of relief*

hey capnhulk im seein lots of happy people with your work. any chance i could get one with vegeta and terry bogard along with my name and my aim sn "VegetaBogard1658". if not thats cool, figured id ask. thanks

Sigs usually have the name of your forum handle...in this case "Raulimus." I can do one of that if you want.

*sigh*

Man, being one makes me hate to ask for help on anything ever, but i have no photoshopping skills whatsoever. Could you p'raps make me one...if possibly, featuring a nice Ayumi Hamasaki picture [i'd hate said 'hot' picture, but it's my understanding that you're not exactly a fan], and p'raps featuring as many of the following pics as you'd care to incorporate...

Catgirl1.jpg

Poemi.jpg

Mahoro.gif

kawaii-rikku.gif

KenIcon.gif

In advance, thanks.

*sigh*

Man, being one makes me hate to ask for help on anything ever, but i have no photoshopping skills whatsoever. Could you p'raps make me one...if possibly, featuring a nice Ayumi Hamasaki picture [i'd hate said 'hot' picture, but it's my understanding that you're not exactly a fan], and p'raps featuring as many of the following pics as you'd care to incorporate...

Catgirl1.jpg

Poemi.jpg

Mahoro.gif

kawaii-rikku.gif

KenIcon.gif

In advance, thanks.

Okay, I will work on your request.

I was gonna just put it on my geocities page, but when I try to save it, it'll only save as a bmp. I don't know how I would make it into a jpg so that I could it upload it. Any solutions?

Geocities....isn't very cooperative. Try one of the other places instead, even if it is a bit of a hassle.