Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

can i have a sig with magus in the center fighting lavos? thnx

If you post more, then I would feel inclined to help you. Nothing personal, but often people who visit here disappear after receiving a sig. And you know... it wastes our time making a sig that will never be used.

53phy.png

While the idea is rather cool, I would have gone with a transparent background rather than a white one. That's just what I would have done. You do whatever you want, you made the sig.

Are there any pics or sprites you want used inparticular? It's usually nice to provide some source material if someone feels like making you a sig pic.

How about a sig for me? Umm, anything with Gendo Ikari and maybe like Rei Ayanami would do. If you decide to, could you please put the name Gendo Ikari in Metallic Robotic letters? I've never made a sig, but maybe I'll learn someday.

Did you ever get attended to? I'll take the job, if it's still open. Do you have a specific typeface called "Metallic Robotic" in mind? If so, could you direct me to where I can find it? Otherwise, I'll find you metallic, robotic letters. I've got a bit of a full plate right now, so it will have to wait for about a week, but soon after that I should have somethin' for you.

This isn't a full-on sig request, rather, I was hoping that someone might be able to edit this pic for use in a sig i'm making for myself:

reboot9xn.jpg

Ideally, you'd get rid of ReBoot and put WesPip in its place [in the same or similar font, if possible].

If someone would do this for me, that'd be great.

I'm not really good at font-matching but I made an ultra-high resolution version of the ReBoot symbol you're looking for.

rebootsymbolsh4ef.png

The original is in vector, and can be blown up as huge as you like, if you need it.

Hmmmm.... *fiddles with it for a bit...*

reboot5xz.jpg

I was able to make it look a smidge more 3d using photoshop styles. I could probably rebuild the actual logo in complete 3d, given a little bit of time. The font-matching still poses a problem though.

If I had a larger image of the reboot logo, I could probably create your name in a similar-looking style.

I'm sure there's a Reboot font floating out there somewhere.

I've been looking, but all I can find are old font installation tutorials from back when you used to have to reboot your machine when you installed a font :\

I'm sure there's a Reboot font floating out there somewhere.

I've been looking, but all I can find are old font installation tutorials from back when you used to have to reboot your machine when you installed a font :\

Yeah, I've been looking too. No luck so far. However, the text is fairly generic looking, so there's probably several similar fonts around.

Hi. I'd like to request a SIG. I've been downloaading music for about 4 or 5 years from here and have started posting message in the threads for about a year and would like a SIG if someone could make me one.

I've got some ideas (and PICS) for a SIG but have never used Photoshop so here I am. Basically just something that says my name: o2cool.

Here's the idea I had for one:

A regular rectangular sig thats split in half color wise (top half ice blue, bottome half fire red) In the background would be a pic of Dhalism that I've got, and in the top left corner would be a (small) word: tizzle and bottom right: blizzle.

And the name o2cool would be across the Sig.

Anyway I made a Paint version (its garbage) just to bring the ideas outta my head and make visible.

Last off is there a request process or is just posting a message here all i need to do.

Thanks

P.S. here are the links to the pics.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/o2coolc/dhalsim.jpg (dhalism pic for the background)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/o2coolc/sf2ce-dhalsim.jpg (if u can make the 1st dhalism pic's skin color the color of THIS dhalism, then it'd be perfect)

last off here's the cheap PAINT version of what i was thinking (i know its crap!) with o2cool being added accros the sig:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/o2coolc/Sigprototype.jpg

let me know if someone can make it

I'd like another sig, please. Not that I don't liike this one, I do, I also use it as my desktop theme. But as someone pointed out on the Dr. Claw page, Mega Man is not Prime. I know this, but I'm a Mega Man and Transformers fan, and I'm seven feet tall, so my name kinda works. Anyway, for my sig, if at all possible I'd like a picture of Mega Man X, in full armor, I don't really care which one, with Optimus Prime's head on it instead of MMX's. Preferably on a background that would show Megatron or Sigma getting blown away. If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Capn. How do you manage this thread without snapping?

Mega Man X, in full armor, I don't really care which one, with Optimus Prime's head on it instead of MMX's. Preferably on a background that would show Megatron or Sigma getting blown away.

A lot of those are ridiculously difficult, if not completely impossible, unless you like... drew it yourself and made a sig out of it.

To CapnHULK,

As I was reading thru the last couple of pages I see that you're the main guy that does sigs.

I was a huge fan of Marvel growing up an think your sig is awesome. That said do you think u can make me a SIG? I posted a couple of days ago but it ended up being the LAST message in the last page so I dont know if u saw it so i'll repost if. If u can make me one because your too busy then its ok. Just let me know if u can or can't.

(p.s. Make me a sig with those pics anyway u can, I know I had a setup in my mind but it'll probably take u too long to follow it so with the dhalism pic, and a ice blue back ground with:o2cool try n make something, thanks)

original message

----------------

Hi. I'd like to request a SIG. I've been downloaading music for about 4 or 5 years from here and have started posting message in the threads for about a year and would like a SIG if someone could make me one.

I've got some ideas (and PICS) for a SIG but have never used Photoshop so here I am. Basically just something that says my name: o2cool.

Here's the idea I had for one:

A regular rectangular sig thats split in half color wise (top half ice blue, bottome half fire red) In the background would be a pic of Dhalism that I've got, and in the top left corner would be a (small) word: tizzle and bottom right: blizzle.

And the name o2cool would be across the Sig.

Anyway I made a Paint version (its garbage) just to bring the ideas outta my head and make visible.

Last off is there a request process or is just posting a message here all i need to do.

Thanks

P.S. here are the links to the pics.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/o2coolc/dhalsim.jpg (dhalism pic for the background)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/o2coolc/sf2ce-dhalsim.jpg (if u can make the 1st dhalism pic's skin color the color of THIS dhalism, then it'd be perfect)

last off here's the cheap PAINT version of what i was thinking (i know its crap!) with o2cool being added accros the sig:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/o2coolc/Sigprototype.jpg

let me know if someone can make it

Capnhulk,

thx for my first ever sig. It looks great. Couple of small things tho:

The top line of the sig looks uneven for some reason.

-Could you move the moon a little more to the right (like a 1/2 or 1/3 of an inch). Right near the inner border line you set up and then move dhalism to the right so he's not directly in the middle. Also could you make Dhalism just a little bit smaller, so that Dhalism doesnt completely overshadow my name.

-Also I really like the font you used for the o2coolc, got a cool indian feel to it. However could you make it about twice as big and put it on the horizon of the water, so that its a little more easier to see.

-Last off could (using that same indian looking font) you put the word "tiZZle" where u have o2coolc right now? with a smaller font size, and then put "bliZZle" on the opposite side (bottom right)

And for the tiZZle bliZZle, could you use a different color? maybe yellow like the color of dhalisms shorts?

Anyway I REALLY APPRECIATE you taking the time to make the sig for me. Its really amazing!

ok thx alot capnhulk.

sorry for reposting the PM here. I didnt know if you got it. i'm still new to the general requesting process, so I'm sorry I rushed you :cry: .

that said, thx for all the help so far :D .

Also you said:

Also, try to save sigs as .pngs, or just copy the image location of the one I sent you.

Is that why the top line looked off, and out of curiosity what does .pngs stand for? I know how to save the sig at that type, I just don't know what it means.

Once again thx 4 all the help

I haven't been forgotten i hope...

I'm done the rest of the sig, and all i need is the logo and my name. As the time passes, i grow less and less concerned with font matching :P

Oh, and too add on a small bit, could you possibly "infect" the centre icon in the reboot logo, a la daemon? For anyone doing this that hasn't seen the show, it's basically a bloodshot effect, only a quasi-neon green colour, as opposed to red.

So..yeah, thanks in advance?