Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

I was wondering if i can get a sig with my name in like ice or somthing. Like very icy with mountains or somthing like that. Thanks cause this xfire thing aint cuttin it.

xdentyicexcopy1yh.png

My name is "28% Will Do Fine"

my style is gothic

my best games are sonic and doom

no pink.

28finecopy5jk.png

I don't like my sig as it is... it's ok, but I kinda want something better. I made this one, so if someone would be willing to take the job, I'd be much obliged.

Here's what I want:

Samus Aran, Link, Uchiha Itachi from the anime Naruto, and Cloud from Advent Children; each in their most awesome, badass poses. Also, I'd like a cool quote on there about badass. (That was bad grammer, but I hope you get the picture.) The rest is up to you.

I hope someone will take this, cuz I'm really bad at making sigs.

Uh... what happened?

I don't like my sig as it is... it's ok, but I kinda want something better. I made this one, so if someone would be willing to take the job, I'd be much obliged.

Here's what I want:

Samus Aran, Link, Uchiha Itachi from the anime Naruto, and Cloud from Advent Children; each in their most awesome, badass poses. Also, I'd like a cool quote on there about badass. (That was bad grammer, but I hope you get the picture.) The rest is up to you.

Uh... what happened?

I'd be glad to make it for you if you could supply the images, I cannot find any of cloud. the others are fine, but maybe you have preffered ones of those?

Here's what I want:

Uh... what happened?

I'd be glad to make it for you if you could supply the images, I cannot find any of cloud. the others are fine, but maybe you have preffered ones of those?

As for Cloud, you could use

Cloud_CG_Poster.jpg

or

Cloud.gif

or

official99.jpg

(By the way, I like the last one best.) They were all at http://adventchildren.net, so you can look there for pics. You said you already had good ones for the other 3; I can give you ones that I like, but also, I enjoy not knowing what it's gonna look like until it's done.

hey there i am wondering if i can get a SIG made for me if it could have my char name:darkmarine and like a small statement/motto:know thy enemy here are some Raw images u can work with.... now if possibel i can have the moveing code in the background and the pic of my char faded in the center ty

moveing matrix code:http://mars.utm.edu/~eritfuqu/pics/matrix_code.gif

pic of my char:491c820c.jpg and the URL for it is:http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/darkmarine1/491c820c.jpg

hey captn i am wondering if i can get a SIG made for me if it could have my char name:darkmarine here are Raw images u can work with.... now if possibel i can have the moveing code in the background and the pic of my char faded in the center ty

moveing matrix code:http://mars.utm.edu/~eritfuqu/pics/matrix_code.gif

pic of my char:491c820c.jpg

That gif is really horrible, you may want to try to find a better one if possible.

A better picture of your character would be nice too. The higher the quality of the picture the nicer the end-product is.

I'll join the game and take some sig requests. I can even do animated gifs if I'm feeling ambitious. PM me if you're interested. I won't host images though. I'll either e-mail them to you or put them in my photobucket for a limited time. So, bring it on.

I'll join the game and take some sig requests. I can even do animated gifs if I'm feeling ambitious. PM me if you're interested. I won't host images though. I'll either e-mail them to you or put them in my photobucket for a limited time. So, bring it on.

You can also just use imageshack so that you don't have to host them yourself.