Ye Olde Sig Shoppe - * sig requests* (read first post)

CapnHulk

I haven't been forgotten i hope...

I'm done the rest of the sig, and all i need is the logo and my name. As the time passes, i grow less and less concerned with font matching :P

Oh, and too add on a small bit, could you possibly "infect" the centre icon in the reboot logo, a la daemon? For anyone doing this that hasn't seen the show, it's basically a bloodshot effect, only a quasi-neon green colour, as opposed to red.

So..yeah, thanks in advance?

*wonders if anyone remembers him*

I miss Xamgis... :(

Eh? What do I have to do with anything?

I don't have the time to make sigs right now, or hardly at all during the semester. If I did, I would probably be working on that sig a few pages ago about the Mega Man.EXE animation. After next week is over I'll have the time to actually do stuff. Right now, all my efforts are concentrated on school work.

I miss Xamgis... :(

Eh? What do I have to do with anything?

I don't have the time to make sigs right now, or hardly at all during the semester. If I did, I would probably be working on that sig a few pages ago about the Mega Man.EXE animation. After next week is over I'll have the time to actually do stuff. Right now, all my efforts are concentrated on school work.

zomg wut? You still post? I thought you'd left for good...

Fun stuff

Hey, I'm new here, and I noticed that you guys create these sigs... Could someone please make one for me? Here are my specifics:

This picture of Magus: http://luna.fobby.net/ct14.gif

This quote from Magus: "Say, can you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper..."

My username also, if possible.

If it's not too much trouble, can someone make me this sig? Thank you for taking the time to listen to my request.

Thanks Linearity! :wink: If possible, is there any way to integrate either a red and black or blue and black background into it, and maybe even add the words "Game Player" and "Anime Lover" into it? If you're unable to, that's ok with me, but this is probably all that I would add to it, unless you had some suggestions. Thanks again!

Now that you mention it, I really should add a picture of Mewtwo... He is, after all, my favorite Pokemon! :) Anyway, I found this picture of him:

http://www.pdunited.co.uk/character_mewtwo.jpg

If you happen to find a better picture than this, I would greatly appreciate it, but I believe this would work nonetheless. Thanks for all of your help Linearity, and hope to hear from ya soon! :wink:

WOW WOW SigmaMewTwo, your sig is SO on the way. Shit. I've been really tired lately, and have been on a very undisciplined sleep schedule, mainly involving Chrono Trigger. It's almost done, but I'm sampling the original to make the atmospheric pattern continue, and it's tedious. But, the tedium (hopefully) will ensure its aesthetic success. I think it looks cool, at least. :)

Could someone please do a sig for me???

I have a few specifications:

- A blue tiger in the background (like the one I made for my web page here: http://www.angelfire.com/blues2/bluemagic/

- I would like it to be blue and black.

- And I would like my name to be in there somewhere in a cool ass font.

If you think of anything else that would make it cool, throw it in there as well.

Thanks

SigmaMewTwo, your sig is ready: http://home.earthlink.net/~dastuart/SigmaMewTwo.gif

Tell me if you want anything changed.

Edit: Except please don't ask me to make it narrower, that is, decrease the height, unless you want the top and bottom of Magus cut off by the black gradient. Those lines are only 1 px wide, and if I reduce them by any factor that's not a power of 2, they will muddle together and look like shit.

SigmaMewTwo.gif

Edit 2: Okay, dammit, I just realized that UE beat me to my damn idea. Screw you, UE.

SigmaMewTwo, your sig is ready: http://home.earthlink.net/~dastuart/SigmaMewTwo.gif

Tell me if you want anything changed.

Edit: Except please don't ask me to make it narrower, that is, decrease the height, unless you want the top and bottom of Magus cut off by the black gradient. Those lines are only 1 px wide, and if I reduce them by any factor that's not a power of 2, they will muddle together and look like shit.

SigmaMewTwo.gif

Edit 2: Okay, dammit, I just realized that UE beat me to my damn idea. Screw you, UE.

another quality sig by linearity

Okay, I have a request for a sig. I want to use these two pictures:

sflamingangryeyes2vw.th.jpg

vashogun16qm.th.jpg

I was looking for an animated picture of a pistol, but I couldn’t find one. If anyone can find a good picture of one (not necessarily of Vash the Stampede's gun), please use the one you find instead of the one I provided

I would like the picture of the eye to be on the left in the foreground, and the gun to be pointing towards the right in the background. I also want the sig overall to have a blue tint to it.

As for writing, I would like the phrase, “What lies between revenge and redemption?” to be in a blue cursive font (similar to the Vivaldi font in Microsoft WordPad) in the top right hand corner, preferably over the barrel of the gun. In the lower left hand corner, I want it to say, “Jam Stunna presents Sunset”, but I want the word Sunset to be bigger than the other words in the sentence, like this: "Jam Stunna presents Sunset", also in blue font, but not in the cursive font. Something a little more bold, I guess.

Whew, that was alot. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to undertake this request.