Happy birthday to zircon, BlackPanther, and Electrolisystem!!

BlackPanther

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys, and happy birthday to BP and ES!

Today was pretty awesome. I'm up in Cape Cod right now with my immediate family (parents, two sisters, my two year old niece, and of course Jill.) We're renting a nice house just a few minutes (walking!) from the beach. After starting off the day with some homemade pancakes, I spent some time dying in Nethack before going with the whole family to a 2-hour narrated boat cruise down Bass River. It was a blast!

After coming back and enjoying some authentic Cape Cod clam chowder and an awesome chicken sandwich, we all chillaxed a bit before going our separate ways for a bit. I took a nice, long walk in the beautiful weather with my Dad, getting back to play some more Nethack and then hitting up the beach with my mom and one sister. Next, it was dinnertime, and we came back to the house to find that Jill and my other sister had decorated the back with a Hawaii/tiki theme! We ate baked ziti (my favorite dish) and meatballs before heading inside for some homemade birthday cake (again, thanks to siblings + Jill.)

We finished up the night with a family game of Pictionary followed by trying to think of anagrams for "Happy Birthday Andrew". We came up with:

Dippy Beary Hath Prawn

A Brandy, Thy Paper Whip

Haw, Berpy Pithy Pandar (we were getting tired)

Now, time to just Internet around and watch some TV. Good times.

Thanks for all the well-wishes guys, and happy birthday to BP and ES!

Today was pretty awesome. I'm up in Cape Cod right now with my immediate family (parents, two sisters, my two year old niece, and of course Jill.) We're renting a nice house just a few minutes (walking!) from the beach. After starting off the day with some homemade pancakes, I spent some time dying in Nethack before going with the whole family to a 2-hour narrated boat cruise down Bass River. It was a blast!

After coming back and enjoying some authentic Cape Cod clam chowder and an awesome chicken sandwich, we all chillaxed a bit before going our separate ways for a bit. I took a nice, long walk in the beautiful weather with my Dad, getting back to play some more Nethack and then hitting up the beach with my mom and one sister. Next, it was dinnertime, and we came back to the house to find that Jill and my other sister had decorated the back with a Hawaii/tiki theme! We ate baked ziti (my favorite dish) and meatballs before heading inside for some homemade birthday cake (again, thanks to siblings + Jill.)

We finished up the night with a family game of Pictionary followed by trying to think of anagrams for "Happy Birthday Andrew". We came up with:

Dippy Beary Hath Prawn

A Brandy, Thy Paper Whip

Haw, Berpy Pithy Pandar (we were getting tired)

Now, time to just Internet around and watch some TV. Good times.

Nice! Here's what I did: Sat in the torrential rain till I got cold =P.