The Kong Kountry Kollection

Spiderspot

Hello Everyone! I am starting My very First OCRemix of my favorite donkey kong video games, including:

Donkey Kong Country

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest

Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble

and Donkey Kong 64!

If anyone would like to help me create this brand new album, just say the word!

Vocal Spots open:

DK:

Diddy:

Dixie:

Kiddie:

Tiny:

Lanky:

Chunky:

What the plan is:

to make remixes of the games above with vocals and with bonus music aswell.

all credit for dkc, dkc2, dkc3 and dk64 goes to rare and nintendo.

all credit for this album is credited for the owners of the games(for making the music and of course, the great games!)aswell as me and anyone who is willing to help make the album

Good luck with your work. Just letting you know if people aren't too enthusiastic about joining you, though, it's because of these albums already up (and the other one that's in the works) make it seem like a redundant idea. Of course, they're not exactly what you're planning (all vocal rather than freestyle electronic or orchestra), but they're close.

Nonetheless, I wish you luck - I recommend looking at a list of available singers on here and PM'ing a couple of them to see if any are interested. I also recommend posting some WIP's of your work (or finished work, if you have it) in the VG Remixing forum (or 'original WIP'; whichever is the case) and linking to those, from here, so the singers understand the quality of music you're going to put them on.

All of this being said, I wish you the best of luck - we can never have too much David Wise on here, :-o.

why exactly would i change the title, just wondering.

Kong Kountry Kollection.

Kong Kountry Kollection.

Kong Kountry Kollection.

No clue what people see in the title, really.

I still wish you luck, but I also highly recommend putting something out here like a portfolio so the singers will know what the quality of the arrangement under their voices will be. It's pertinent if you want people to look at this seriously.

• 3 weeks later...