*NO* Mega Man 3 'SparkMania'

djpretzel

Hey, this is DDRKirby(ISQ), with my first submission to overclocked. (I'm not gonna count that piece of sh*t FFCC remix...I gave you a broken link anyways....sorry about that.) It's a Techno-style remix of Spark Man's stage music from Mega Man 3.

I did have a tiny bit of difficulty editing the ID3v2 tags, but I think all the info should be there.

Anyways, here's the url:

And if that one doesn't work (the Save Target As thing might help), here's an alternate link:

And now onto my user info:

My handle is DDRKirby(ISQ), if that's not totally obvious...

and my e-mail is iosquad2@hotmail.com, if you need to contact me.

If that doesn't work, you can try AIM (screen name: DDRKirbyISQ) I am registered on your forums(name: DDRKirby(ISQ) )...but I have no clue what my id # is. =p

Again, this is a remix of Spark Man from Mega Man 3. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, especially with the harmony near the end.

I was actually using ModPlug Tracker before, but then I realized that it wasn't actually all that good. (bad soundfont support, and the vst(i) and

dx(i) support isn't really there either) So about a month ago, I uh..."acquired" a copy of Fruity Loops, and DAAMN is this thing powerful. I'll let the results speak for themselves.

Enjoy the mix, and as always, feel free to praise/comment/bash/flame me for my work.

Planning a family vacation? Check out the MSN Family Travel guide!

http://dollar.msn.com

First, don't steal software. :(

Okay, now that that's out of the way, here's the lowdown. This is pretty much a MIDI rip. You did some processing, and there's a decent drum breakdown, but the melody, countermelody, and bass are exactly what they were in the original. Bass is also TOO loud, and that ending is cheap.

Your instrumentation is not interesting enough to get away with such minimal arrangement. Here's a tip: don't use MIDIs. Do things by ear; write your own countermelodies and basslines. That's what we'd like to hear: some originality.

NO