Come back Jared!

Hyperion5182

Jared Hudson if you're a long time listener is one of the best to ever grace this site. His work is legendary. But he dropped off the OC remix scene a while ago. Well i went through reviews bored before i left for class and found one he'd left a comment on. It had his sig and a link on it.

Gents. The link is live, and VERY current

http://jaredhudson.com/

BRING HIM BACK OCR!!

Goldremixer- This is a set of your old remixes, Mr. Hudson. All my life, I have been in love with their beat, their brilliance, their divine composition. I welcome any return that will increase my stock.

Jared Hudson- That's all well and good but... I can't remix tied to this table, let alone with a giant CD burning laser closing in on my crotch.

Goldremixer- The deal is simple. I want you to remix Cheetahmen 2.

Jared Hudson- I think you've made your point, Goldremixer. Thank you for the return welcome, but I'll have to pass.

Goldremixer- Choose you next remix carefully, Mr. Hudson. It may be your last. **dramatic pause, with neither saying a word** The purpose of this encounter is now very clear to me. I do not intend to be having another. Goodnight, Mr. Hudson. **turns and begins to leave forum**

Jared Hudson- **looks worriedly at closing laser** Do you expect me to remix?

Goldremixer- NO Mr. Hudson. I expect you to die. There is no other remix you could give me that I don't already have. **walks out of forum**

Te Be Continued...

Show off :whatevaa:

Compared to your orchestra size, mine is prepubescent

OCR will be like "Is it.... is it in yet?" when it gets posted

The fact that you have one is already great! You could get just a couple soloists and have the rest samples, and it'll still do wonders to a piece. Don't feel bad. That's awesome. Some of the best remixes I've heard had just one live solo instrument.

The fact that you have one is already great! You could get just a couple soloists and have the rest samples, and it'll still do wonders to a piece. Don't feel bad. That's awesome. Some of the best remixes I've heard had just one live solo instrument.

If by "have one" you mean a template, then yes... :-( You and your fancy HUMAN ORCHESTRA