Nintendo Wii U

Cecilff2

I played Pokken in the arcade on my recent trip to Japan. It was fun for a bit but I pretty quickly ran into the kind of bullshit that always infuriates me when I play fighting games online. Not sure if I'll get it.

Still trucking along in Xenoblade X. I started a new file and declared I would do every quest possible before starting subsequent chapters. That meant... a lot of swimming. I pretty much circled Cauldros. They put level 70 monsters in the water off the coast of Sylvalum just so you don't rubber band your controller or something.

• 2 weeks later...

So Miitomo is out, and it's pretty pointless without friends.  The friends mechanic is pretty strange--you only seem to be able to add someone on your linked Nintendo Network, Facebook, or Twitter accounts, or physically in person.  At least, I assume this is how it works, since I don't have any friends on any of those that have Miitomo yet.

My NNID is MindWanderer if anyone would care to add me for that.  I haven't had time for any online games, although I hope to get back into Splatoon sometime soon-ish.  I also have Smash 4 (which I suck at) and MK8 (which I suck slightly less at).

On 3/23/2016 at 11:19 PM, Thalzon said:

Still trucking along in Xenoblade X. I started a new file and declared I would do every quest possible before starting subsequent chapters. That meant... a lot of swimming. I pretty much circled Cauldros. They put level 70 monsters in the water off the coast of Sylvalum just so you don't rubber band your controller or something.

I kind of feel like doing that, if I ever find the time. My current character has reached the point where I can solo the two global nemesis and get a solid 50 kills on each. It's not much compared to some people(talking about those 200+ kill videos), but for a photon saber / multigun build I'm happy with it.

Miitomo is just silly fun, and I really didn't expect much from it but I learned a bunch of silly little things about friends who I am not so great at keeping in touch with normally, so hey that's kinda cool.

I'm still not very far in Xenoblade X myself but I pop on it lots to slowly make progress.  Still love it, though I tend to play RPGs at a snails pace now since I'm always multitasking music and other things :<

Also my NNID still isn't on the first page post, so I shall let you all know once again that it is AmphibiousFrog.  Add me on your Wii U entertainment console!