Red vs Blue: Season 9

Thin Crust

Season 9!? Jesus. I stopped watching at 3. Is it still good?

After season 6 I believe the series becomes more action oriented rather than just random humor, it's pretty good. Roosterteeth does a decent job a the transition I didn't think they could pull it off. It still has funny moments though of course

I would highly recommend this series. Roosterteeth puts a lot of effort into it and it shows. The first 5 seasons are "The Blood Gulch Chronicles" and detail the reds and blues in their weird escapades. When season 6 comes around, they turned the series in a much more serious direction yet maintained their iconic charm the whole way through. Season 6 is by far my favorite season even though they didn't start animating until season 8. Season 7 was entirely filler and I don't think they even had a vision of where they wanted to take the story, but they made up for it in 8.

Hey, Tex's (real name Allison) state is Nevada. They call her Tex because she's from Texas (Season 1). And Tex says her state code is Nevada in season 3. Also, in Reconstruction episode 4, Caboose says to Wash, "Church dated agent Tex" Wash says, "Agent Texas? Um... how can a person" then he gets cut off by Church's horribly aimed sniper shot. It sounded like he was confused how Church could date Texas (probably a different male Freelancer). I love rooster teeth, but they have a few inconsistencies in their series.

Hey, Tex's (real name Allison) state is Nevada. They call her Tex because she's from Texas (Season 1). And Tex says her state code is Nevada in season 3. Also, in Reconstruction episode 4, Caboose says to Wash, "Church dated agent Tex" Wash says, "Agent Texas? Um... how can a person" then he gets cut off by Church's horribly aimed sniper shot. It sounded like he was confused how Church could date Texas (probably a different male Freelancer). I love rooster teeth, but they have a few inconsistencies in their series.

You should definitely write them an email and tell them exactly that :U

You should definitely write them an email and tell them exactly that :U

Well, you see RvB was originally just going to be 6 episodes and then be done. They never expected it to get so popular so fast. Back when they were writing season 2 they never had season (let's just say) 6 in mind. After the first 5 seasons they ended the Blood Gulch Chronicles. Rather than restart with a whole new story, they took the series in another direction (much more serious) and tried to rationalize all the crazy stuff that happened previously. Church being a ghost probably being the biggest obstacle, as well as the blasting into the future in Season 3.