Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Wow. I found Tales of Symphonia for $20, so I could not resist =) I already played Tales of Phantasia (Jap SNES Rom, never in US so hey, they can't make money from what they don't release) and I just hafta say, KICKASS!

Now, off to play my newly bought Advance Wars DS =D

DON'T TAKE THIS AS A AN ASSHOLE APPROACH but Tales Of Symphonia has been $20 for about...7 months

I worked at Kroger and there was a Meijer across the street (which i shopped at more than Kroger) and they had it for $20, but I bought Kingdom Hearts instead for $20. Hmmm...maybe i should go pick up Tales now, I finished KH like...a long time ago.

Dr. Marius, that's the same game i watched u play on the Gamecube right?

EDIT: I REALLY, REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLY like peekaboo, but I made a name for it that fits better... Cyborg Ninja!

No... I've never played Tales. There's a huge part of me that wants to, and then this other part shouts that I have no way to play the first ones in the Tales series. Maybe eventually. I think you're thinking of Skies of Arcadia. Except the graphics in Tales look much much better, unless you have something against that art style, that and I think it's in 2-d. Like 4 swords was.

Speaking of crisp clear 2-d, anyone else seen the trailer for the new Ghouls and Ghosts on the PSP? Finally they're making a portable game for it! I've got a PSP myself, but if you really want to play the good games on it, you may as well stay home and play it, considering you're going to need an hour or two to really have fun with Lumines or Acid (The only games I have for it right now)

yea i saw that yesterday, it looks really good, i might get it... that and rockman rockman if it comes out in the US, i hope it does, then i can play it and my friend behind me will be all sad cuz i won't let him play it since he's a really big megaman fan ^^ tis fun to be evil (i'll let him play it eventually)

k, i'll send it soon

ugh my sister is watching one of those crappy fabulous life of celebrity shows -_-"

why do ppl care how they live? it's unhealthy to learn everything you possibly can about them. plus, i hate the voice of the narrator -_-

and also: not only does bruger king want you to eat their heart attack on a bun, but the also want you to do it with as little physical movement as possible

what the hell is this world coming to?!?!

k, i'll send it soon

ugh my sister is watching one of those crappy fabulous life of celebrity shows -_-"

why do ppl care how they live? it's unhealthy to learn everything you possibly can about them. plus, i hate the voice of the narrator -_-

and also: not only does bruger king want you to eat their heart attack on a bun, but the also want you to do it with as little physical movement as possible

burger king and hardee's (carl's jr) seem like the only two fast food joints that have really started pushing (and obviously) in that direction...instead of promoting healthier living styles (like McDonald's (though even that's an illusion)) they instead have been trying to reinforce their 'heart-attack on a bun'...luckily for me i can't eat at burger king anymore and i rarely eat at McDonald's either. Taco Bell is the only fast food i can eat anymore around here

k, i'll send it soon

burger king and hardee's (carl's jr) seem like the only two fast food joints that have really started pushing (and obviously) in that direction...instead of promoting healthier living styles (like McDonald's (though even that's an illusion)) they instead have been trying to reinforce their 'heart-attack on a bun'...luckily for me i can't eat at burger king anymore and i rarely eat at McDonald's either. Taco Bell is the only fast food i can eat anymore around here

arby's is only puching the food, burger king is saying you should sit down and not move at all

kinda funny since right now we're watching "Super-Size Me" in health. that video says mcdonalds calls ppl who eat there once a week heavy users and those who eat there 2-3 times a week super heavy users. i used to eat there about 3 times a week, mainly in the summer, and i'm actually quite skinny... me and my friends (who are kinda obese) always joke how i'm the fat one ^^ tis quite enjoyable

we're so weird o.o

oh, and GBN: invite sent

Wow. I found Tales of Symphonia for $20, so I could not resist =) I already played Tales of Phantasia (Jap SNES Rom, never in US so hey, they can't make money from what they don't release) and I just hafta say, KICKASS!

DON'T TAKE THIS AS A AN ASSHOLE APPROACH but Tales Of Symphonia has been $20 for about...7 months

I worked at Kroger and there was a Meijer across the street (which i shopped at more than Kroger) and they had it for $20, but I bought Kingdom Hearts instead for $20. Hmmm...maybe i should go pick up Tales now, I finished KH like...a long time ago.

EDIT: I REALLY, REEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLY like peekaboo, but I made a name for it that fits better... Cyborg Ninja!

No... I've never played Tales. There's a huge part of me that wants to, and then this other part shouts that I have no way to play the first ones in the Tales series. Maybe eventually. I think you're thinking of Skies of Arcadia. Except the graphics in Tales look much much better, unless you have something against that art style, that and I think it's in 2-d. Like 4 swords was.

Speaking of crisp clear 2-d, anyone else seen the trailer for the new Ghouls and Ghosts on the PSP? Finally they're making a portable game for it! I've got a PSP myself, but if you really want to play the good games on it, you may as well stay home and play it, considering you're going to need an hour or two to really have fun with Lumines or Acid (The only games I have for it right now)

You're right it was Skies Of Arcadia...but both are $20 so i dont know which one i saw...but the one i saw looked AMAZING when it came to graphics.

Speaking of Gamecube graphics, I just finished MGS:The Twin Snakes on the Gamecube and it...is... EPIC. Wow, and i thought that i wouldnt see anything as good as RE4. MGS: TTS has to tie with best Gamecube game in my book right next to Super Smash Bros. Melee

You're right it was Skies Of Arcadia...but both are $20 so i dont know which one i saw...but the one i saw looked AMAZING when it came to graphics.

Speaking of Gamecube graphics, I just finished MGS:The Twin Snakes on the Gamecube and it...is... EPIC. Wow, and i thought that i wouldnt see anything as good as RE4. MGS: TTS has to tie with best Gamecube game in my book right next to Super Smash Bros. Melee

This makes me want to play it, but I'm going to be spending what little money I currently have on We <3 Katamari.

Curse you Namco. CURSE YOU!

[i just realized, I'm actually finishing up Xenosaga tonight to be able to play W<3K tomorrow. Namco...Namco. ARGH!]

Would you like the translated ROM image of Tales of Phantasia? It's the first in the series and I luff it XD You will need Znes for it though... Gotta love Dejap even though they disbanded a bit back =(

And that art style is known as CEL-SHADING. Wow, I'm one of the few artist peoples in here who also know that...

And my brother is getting the new Katamari. I sucked with the controls and never got into it. I like my Advance Wars DS though =)

I'll try to be on tonight if my dad doesn't hog the Xbox (He has his own Live account now 8O ) playing MotoGP3. But I recently got some really cool games for my PS2 (Gundam: Encounters in Space and Zone of Enders) so those will keep me busy until the new Gundam Seed game (That is rumored to be the best Gundam game yet. Yeah, a Gundam game that is GOOD) comes out next week.

Until then, I'll just have to be patient and play the games I have. If not tonight, I'll play tomorrow before I go to work. I PROMISE!!!!

deej, you're not hte only person who knows what cel shaiding is, i know

i was gonna rent the first katamari a few days ago but the hollywood video right by my house didn't have it ;_;

i really wanna play it grwar

and to make things worse, there's a friggen hurricane headed straight for me the very weekend my LANtastic halo/b-day party is scheduled, and i can't reschedule to next week cuz my friend is have his non-LANtastic pool/b-day party then, and the week after that i think my other friend is gonna have a party for some of the ppl in the anime club at my school. can someone make the hurrican go away? pwease ;_;

i just hope the power doesn't go out, or the hurricane just hits lousiana again...

This makes me want to play it, but I'm going to be spending what little money I currently have on We <3 Katamari.

Curse you Namco. CURSE YOU!

[i just realized, I'm actually finishing up Xenosaga tonight to be able to play W<3K tomorrow. Namco...Namco. ARGH!]

This may make me sound REALLY stupid...but We Love Katamari is out already?!? I have the first Katamari game and it was amazing. I heard about We Love Katamari from E3 but didnt know it was out. Well, MGS2 Substance and We Love Katamri, here I come

sigh

i'm evacuating to arkansas tomorrow ;_;

probably won't be able to get on live for a few days, longer if the dead tree behind my house falls on my house from the 110mph winds my area is supposed to get

i really wanna stay and experience this ;_; grwar

someone other than BGW get on... he's always on and it's creepy...

sigh

probably won't be able to get on live for a few days, longer if the dead tree behind my house falls on my house from the 110mph winds my area is supposed to get

Have fun in that =P Sad that the last 2 hurricanes to hit the east coast have also hit Ohio... Giving us a lot of rain.

sigh

Have fun in that =P Sad that the last 2 hurricanes to hit the east coast have also hit Ohio... Giving us a lot of rain.

ha, that makes me laugh

on a side note: i'm backing up my computer onto my ext hd, but i have 1 question: is it bad if my ext hd sounds like a ticking clock?

I don't have any access to high-speed internet anymore. My brother is moving out and he was paying for the internet service. Don't expect to see me on OCR either. If anything comes up I'll let you know. :cry:

But...what will the mecha girls thread do without you?

WHAT, I SAY?!

Sorry this has taken so long..I've been sick the past week...:[ Here's a match I uploaded from last weeks matches on ..I think Friday night..or was it saturday? I can't remember. Anyways lots of people got together and we played a lot of great games. So here's one of them on Backwash. A large team slayerwith a decent file size(55mb) I'm not gonna list every ones names XD Basically almost every one was there...so yeah..give it a download. I'll upload a few more of those.. Any requests?

http://files.filefront.com/BIG_MATCHmpg/;4173739;;/fileinfo.html

Any one gonna be on tonight? Cus I sure am..I havn't played all week! I need some HALO!