Collab Rapping Anyone? - Luxerion Type-R

Rukunetsu

Sup OCR, For all the rappers out there (thanks for the suggestion by DarkSim), Care to try your hands rapping over this beat?

(soundcloud link is located here as well).

If there are multiple attempts - my favorite will be posted as a featured vid on my youtube account. (You'll be free to post it as well, whoever decides to take a shot at this). Of course credit will be given and what not. There's nothing to lose, so why not give it a shot?

Well, now this is a coincidence for me.

You're that guy who done that Samurai Champloo Shiki No Uta mix a few weeks back, right? XD I search every other day on youtube for remixes of Shiki No Uta as i wanna remix it myself one day. I came across yours during my search. Liking what you done with that, nice.

...and now looking through your channel i just realized i must have come across your youtube account again because i was looking for PSO remixes just yesterday and found your beat sampling Red Ring Rico's tune!

And now you're here! Small world. Even smaller on the internet! :D

Nice work on the Mario game over tune. I'm also liking that Sonic R one as well. Good stuff.

I am a rapper. A British rapper, actually. I would certainly love to rap over a beat of yours, though being honest i wouldn't be able to commit to anything just at the moment as i've got a few other projects sitting in my priorities list.

But, if you're down for it, i might come around and get at you some time in the near future for a collab or two.

Oh, if you need to hear my take on rap then feel free to check out this tune here. I just recently got posted on OverClocked ReMix along with Tryezz -

Keep up the good work, man. Feeling them beats, there. *goes through your youtube catalogue*.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...