Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Murmeli Walan

• 1 month later...

A bump to bring this back up on the forum list.

Also, just checking in to say that GLL and I are still trying to work on something for the England theme.

Lyrics are written (by yours truly...so, they probably suck. Haha). GLL is working with the music, and I'm still trying to provide vocals in a key he likes, lmao.

Anyway, to the rest of you: Keep up the remixing, and for anyone still interested, there are still 4 tracks available:

Title Screen

India

Japan

Ending/Credits

Looks like Akumu's server is down, so the nsfe is currently unavailable. If you want a copy of the nsf files, and don't want to search, send me a PM and I can email you a copy.

Please, any remixers with a WIP, check in from time to time, and let us know we're still working.

I'd love to hear it, and I'm sure Walan would like to as well. I wonder if Arek is even still co-co-coordinating this...I haven't seen anything from him in this thread, and I've only talked to him on AIM a few times, once about the project only.

Anyway, go ahead and send anything you have along to Walan and I to have a listen.

Chickenwarlord, I know what I said probably wasn't very constructive, but I don't know what you're capable of. I didn't mean to discourage you in any way with my reply after hearing your WIP. As soon as you come up with a mix that sounds like it's going somewhere, we'll gladly put you down as the claimer of the track. It doesn't have to be of the entire mix at first. If you just start with an intro, or just a few seconds from what will be the middle, and nail it as well as possible, that'll be a way to convince us. You can change it later as the mix evolves, but we want to hear something that shows you have what it takes first.

I talked to Walan on AIM today, and told him to make sure he listens to your sample as well. I don't know if he's gotten around to it or not yet.

-------

Also, Prophet - you can send your finished Kenya mix to Walan and I at any time. I sent Walan a PM of everything that needs to be updated on the first post, and it would be great to have you put down as "DONE" :) But, we need to hear the finished product before we can put you down as such. Thanks for your efforts, and thanks again for offering to contribute more through helping other mixers.

-----

Additionally, Akumu's archive (which is currently hosting the nsf) is unavailable. I will temporarily be hosting it on my own space in the meantime. Anyone who needs the nsf can get it here

Last, but not least: India, Japan, and the Closing Credits are still up for grabs, and as far as I know, nobody has expressed serious interest in them.

Chickenwarlord has expressed interest in the Title Screen, and I hope that he can make it work.

Hey, it's me again. I'm updating the tracklist now to include Prophet's finished track (you can send that to me, please) and Team England taken by Ghetto Lee Lewis.

Edit: thanks for rehosting the soundtrack, Mae. Akumu's excellent archive got fucked around with due to some drama over at the Shizz, but he should have it hosted on another site soon.

Team England taken by Ghetto Lee Lewis.

*ahem*

I wrote the lyrics (which will probably be altered - both vocally, and lyrically), and will be singing them, thankyaverymuch. It was his idea to collab with me again, but my idea to do it for this project.

So, more correctly, it should be "Team England taken by Ghetto Lee Lewis and Jennifer Mae" :razz:

*ahem*

I wrote the lyrics (which will probably be altered - both vocally, and lyrically), and will be singing them, thankyaverymuch. It was his idea to collab with me again, but my idea to do it for this project.

So, more correctly, it should be "Team England taken by Ghetto Lee Lewis and Jennifer Mae" :razz:

Take a look at page 1: I think that "Ghetto Lee Lewis feat. Jennifer Mae" is accurate. We can work that out down the road.

Prophet: thanks a million to you, sir.

• 2 weeks later...

Update!....

If i post saying what i am gonna say, it will make me work harder to finish my track since everyone will be expecting it.

My track should be pretty much completed by friday. By that time, all that should be left is a little bit of mastering and maaaaaybe an edit or 2 depending on the comments by mae and walan......and maybe a few others i will share it with.

SInce there arent really any deadlines, i think you all need to find a different way to get the mixers asses in gear to get their tracks at least close to complete.

That is all for now, think of this as an informative BUMP

cya

Excellent, both of you.

And while update fever is going on, I might as well provide one myself.

Lyrics for GLL and my mix are written. I'm waiting to hear some music from him so I can get to practicing singing the lyrics so they won't sound like any of my BEER mixes from way back when, and so he doesn't have to heavily edit the vocals to make me sound like a computerized voice again.

Unfortunately, I can't say we're almost done like the rest of you...but...umm...we have started?

I'll have to call him and yell at him or something.

Will Melodyne do as much for me as the "voice enhancers deveolped by NASA" did for Bart, Milhouse, Ralph, and Nelson in that one Simpsons episode where they became a boy band???

And, see...I want to try to not need any serious fixing to my voice. But if worse comes to worse...you might want to let GLL know about it. Haha.

Though, he was able to use enough effects to turn some pretty s**** vocals into this a couple years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

i said i would have shit by friday? hahaha

i did have something by then, but only mae has heard it....and she is the only person that will hear that particular demo.

i uhmmm sorta broke my lead synths, which im sure mae was able to hear. i love not saving channel states....really!.......

im working on replacements for them, and when i have everything playing nicely with each other again, i will send off what i have to walan and mae....arek doesnt count as anything, so he aint gettin shit :)