Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

Yeah, I know. I really don't want to say this, but I'm losing interest. I've been at this for a year and a half now, and there hasn't been nearly as much progress as I wanted. I know that alot of this comes from me, as I just don't have the motivation to get the artists going on their songs. It was really unfortunate when reelmojo climbed aboard to help, then was cut down by computer problems.

I really want this project to move along, but my heart's not in it anymore. I'm gonna try again to collect everyone's contact information and ask about any progress, but I'm also about ready to call this a failure and cut my losses.

I'll let you know my decision about this soon.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My track is literally complete, just that I still need to send that to you ^_^*

Also, I understand that your heart isn't really in the track anymore, but if it isn't, you could still be able to pass the torch to someone else. That's what happened when Project Chaos was almost doomed to fail, and then SnappleMan came in to help KFC.

I hope things go ok :)

• 2 weeks later...
Also, I understand that your heart isn't really in the track anymore, but if it isn't, you could still be able to pass the torch to someone else. That's what happened when Project Chaos was almost doomed to fail, and then SnappleMan came in to help KFC.

I hope things go ok :)

Agreed. If you're going down, don't take it down with you. This is my most anticipated of all the upcoming site projects.

*struggling* I dont want this project dead.... uhh... I have an idea for Team Japan, but I'm not sure if I have the time or skills to complete my 'vision'.... mmm...

....>_< I'l see if I can get a listenable WiP done in the week.... *cringe*

Agreed. If you're going down, don't take it down with you. This is my most anticipated of all the upcoming site projects.

Believe me, I couldn't do that to the people who are looking forward to this project. That would be selfish of me. If anyone wants to take this project over, then feel free to contact me. I kinda hope someone would, because I would fix the mistakes I did with this project on my next one. (I have a good idea or two floating around, but don't expect me to say anything for a long time.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ohhh. man.. Is this project still going.. I've been away for quite some time..

I'm thinking of starting with the Shadow theme again but for my damn own self..

I really hope this project gets done in the future because it's a lovely soundtrack..

Keep up the good work Walan !!!

Best Wishes Dimmignatt

• 1 month later...

Well Kyle, it doesn't look too good. I'm right back into the swing of things here at college, and midterms are really racking me now. The problem here is that I lack the motivation to continue this project alone, or even to play an active role in it. Don't get me wrong: I still love the game's music, and the WIPs that have been given to me are fantastic, but I just don't have the time or the effort to run a remix project. I haven't put in any effort to hound the mixers, and after reelmojo's beyond-his-control leave from the project, I found myself very discouraged.

The bottom line is this: I need someone to take control of Around the World from me, or it will die.

But there lies my other problem: there are so many projects in the works right now that I don't think anyone's available who would do something like that for me. So, this is the only decision I can make.

I want anyone who is seriously interested in running Around the World to either send me a private message or an e-mail. I'll still be around in an "Executive Producer" role to make creative decisions on things, but I really need someone to be my director. If I get no response by November 1st, I'll have no choice but to kill this remix project.

It's been a year and a half since I started this project, and I really don't want it to die.

Thanks for bumping the thread, Kyle. I shows me that people still want to see the project succeed.

I really would like to take it over and continue what you've started, but unfortunately I just don't have the time. I do want to see this project continue on though, so I hope someone steps in. :) Good luck, Walan!

Why not ask a mod if you guys can put a notice in Gen Dis for a week? I've seen other projects have temp messages there, and more exposure might help in finding a replacement.

Ironically enough, I was about to move this to GD, then saw your name. I only checked just to see if, say, you had agreed to take it over.

In any case, the thread will be moved to GD for one week to see if anyone's interested. After that point, it will be moved to Works: OC ReMix. If no interest is there, the thread will end up being pruned later on.

I wish you good luck, each project has a great amount of work and dedication and I wouldn't want to see one get cancelled. If I was more fond of the OST(and actually had time) I would give you a hand. Anyways, good luck Mr Murmeli.

I don't know if you got the message on Facebook yet or not, but I'm willing to try my hand at taking over.

No...I don't have internet at home yet, but I have access Monday through Friday when I'm on campus. And, I have plenty of minutes on my cell phone that I never use, that I can use to harrass people if necessary.

I don't want this project to die, and I'll do my best to try to take it over, if you want me to do so!

...HI OCR!!!

Whee, look at the crappy sig I made a while back, but it never caught on.

I don't know if you got the message on Facebook yet or not, but I'm willing to try my hand at taking over.

No...I don't have internet at home yet, but I have access Monday through Friday when I'm on campus. And, I have plenty of minutes on my cell phone that I never use, that I can use to harrass people if necessary.

I don't want this project to die, and I'll do my best to try to take it over, if you want me to do so!

...HI OCR!!!

Whee, look at the crappy sig I made a while back, but it never caught on.

OMG! A GHOST!