Sign in to follow this  
Murmeli Walan

Super Dodge Ball: Around the World - History

hahaha

OLR Bonus Track: Team Chrono vs. Team Prophet vs. Team Gato

hahaha

That alone would make the project worth downloading.

Also, I just looked at your sig and realized that I need a bar sig that says "I just missed the UnMod Nukage" or something.

I may just be the only person left here who still has some sort of UnMod remembrance sig. UnMod was the very first message board I ever posted in, so I still want to keep some reminder of the "good old days" of UnMod, regardless if such a period existed or not there.

But anywho, chrono26 and Prophet have agreed on it, so the Title Screen track is taken. That leaves just three tracks left to be filled!

Also: chrono, sadorf, and GLL/Mae: What's the status on your mixes? Anything new to show from you guys?

And while I'm on this roll: who's excited for the upcoming Super Dodgeball DS sequel?

i havnt really talked to brad about the title track, but if he's down then i am too. and as for my track, i'm working on it right now :-) hopefully i can finish it soon. i should've had it done by now actually...but it's coming.

I may just be the only person left here who still has some sort of UnMod remembrance sig. UnMod was the very first message board I ever posted in, so I still want to keep some reminder of the "good old days" of UnMod, regardless if such a period existed or not there.

But anywho, chrono26 and Prophet have agreed on it, so the Title Screen track is taken. That leaves just three tracks left to be filled!

Also: chrono, sadorf, and GLL/Mae: What's the status on your mixes? Anything new to show from you guys?

And while I'm on this roll: who's excited for the upcoming Super Dodgeball DS sequel?

Last I heard from sadorf he was just about finished with his. He made me rush to school one morning so I could get online and listen to his progress and give feedback. I did, and he never produced anything. So...that's up to him.

As for GLL and myself? Last I heard GLL was still trying to come up with music. He doesn't check email very often, and phone communication is at a halt. His phone has no screen, and no ringer. So I can call - but if I miss him, he won't call back because he doesn't know he has a missed call or who called him. Currently, my phone is out of commission - snapped in half *eek!* I'm waiting for Kyle to send me a used one, and then on Dec. 1st getting a new one with my contract thing for CrapT&T

If GLL and I ever get our mix off the ground, we can also have the MORTAL DODGEBALL!!! bonus OLR track.

but frankly I never saw what was so great about this OST anyway. Pretty forgettable.

judgehate +852

;)

In all seriousness though, Larry, Andy, and what-his-face make some good points about the mix, and I'm relieved that although you got three no'd, they all think you're very close to passing. I just know you'll nail it next time.

Larry: What can I say? Harmony had some great ideas, and then he disappeared off the face of the Internet.

Find him, hunt him down. Use force if necessary. India and Japan are still unclaimed, and if he's up for it, I'd like him to do one of those.

Or I'll just send him a PM sometime. Either way.

if those two aren't done within a month or two, i'll write something for them. i just want this project to get moving.

btw, i've already redone my mix. i'm fooling a bit with some advanced issues involving TURN YOUR DAMNED MIX DOWN and NOW MAKE IT LOUDER, and as soon as i've got them done i'll be all done.

thanks to a huge amount of help from zircon, it's back on the panel, and he says that he'll YES it. it sounds pretty pimp too, he mastered a bunch of stuff way cleaner than i ever could have.

who do i send the new link to?

Is the Credits Theme still open for taking? I've been dying to trying out some orchestral stuff since I got some cool new samples and this song seems perfect for that, so I'd love to get on board and help you guys finish up. Some of My Stuff

NEW RECORD!!

i TOTALLY should, man. oh, btw, pm me regarding a boss battle of us for the project.

tensai, if you're in need of anything, i'll collab with you or help with anything.

i TOTALLY should, man.

oh, i meant new record like you set a new record for most rejections. wasnt telling you to start from scratch. im sure its good if they keep saying resub.

no, i mean i should make a record of my rejections and sell it, it'd get good monies.

boss battle = you vs. me on some song from the OST

i reworked that other thing, anyways, so that one's gonna pass soon.