An Arkham City inspired song

RoeTaKa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFmME5CliHE

Even though my computer is holding me back I've had some cool ideas to making my orchestra samples feel more realistic. I've been playing a hell of a load of Batman Arkham City and I just love the soundtrack, it inspired me to finally write a song in a similar style. Song can be downloaded in the video's description.

Arkham City is amazing all around. I won't spoil it if ya don't know, but there is a clue that the next game could be Batman Beyond. I'm not talking about the DLC costume either.

Anyway, I really dig the song! Composition is great. My only issue is with the piano around 2:05. I can't quite figure out why, but I just feel like there was some better instrument choice for that part. :???:

I think this would be absolutely phenomenal if you could get a real orchestra to play it. I don't know if that's even feasible or not, but if you could get at least some of the instruments like the strings done by an actual string ensemble it would be that much more awesome.

BAMF work regardless, sir.

Thanks guys. I wanted to do more in some places, but adding 1 more instrument would have crashed my computer lol. I agree in some respects to the sound of the middle section, I mostly made that part the way it was as it reminded me of Arkham Asylum.

Ah Deus Ex has a great soundtrack too, there's been alot of great game music this year to be inspired about!

Thanks again for listening.