RoeTaKa - Praxis album for free until Christmas!

RoeTaKa

praxiscoveraroe.jpg

http://alexroe.bandcamp.com/album/praxis

In the spirit of Christmas I'm making my orchestral concept soundtrack Praxis available for free until Christmas Day on Bandcamp!

After that it will go back to the $2 price tag. Should the download limit be reached I shall host the album and post a link to it.

Please do check out my main release Strings of Time also if you like what you hear!

Thank you.

Thank you for the support guys it means the world and hopefully you're enjoying the music :D. GREATLY appreciate those that gave me some money for doing something that means a lot to me. Praxis is still free so grab it while you can guys!

Nice work on your Baddassszz Metroid mix Rozovian :D I still have a fond memory of your F-Zero mix too from some years back.

Wooow *listening to Avien* this is the same guy?? I remember you posting some original stuff a long long time ago but shit dude you've really come a long way :smile:. Glad you're still about and am proud of what you are producing. Haha man I have been away from the music scene for too long, I need to check more of your stuff out.