Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

ps this sig was a bean original and i am hoping he doesnt do other sigs cause i love it to death and i dont want the value ofit to drop because others want a piece of it

bean is my lover fgts

Only for myself (like below). I'm taking no more requests 'cause they take a long time to do and I too would like to keep them from getting too common. It was first come, first serve and Arek got it first. :wink:

god i love you

Also he should not be doing more sigs because this project needs to be finished as soon as possible and if he's spending his time making sigs that means he's not spending drawing for the project.

You'd make a good slavedriver :P

I kid, I kid >_>;;

Also he should not be doing more sigs because this project needs to be finished as soon as possible and if he's spending his time making sigs that means he's not spending drawing for the project.

I kid, I kid >_>;;

Trust me, no one understands Internet sarcasm better than Bongo Bill. I've been on the nets with him for three and a half years, and I've never met anyone more... accustomed to the oddities of the Interwebs.

How do I unlock Milkyway Wishes? Do I have to complete that treasure thing? I don't like collecting.

I think all ya have to do is beat the Meta Knight quest.

But Just beat everything. Yes get all the treasure in the Great Cave Offensive. Ive done it before. Its not hard. And getting all the power ups in the Milky Way Wishes. So you could get 100%

I kid, I kid >_>;;

get back to work

^

1) Too much stuff?

2) Why post here and not respond to the email? :?

Added some peoples to the Wall of Shame! Shame shame!

AREK GET TO WORK ON THE WRITING!!! >;(

My artists need to know what to draw RAWR!