PRC221 - Lost in Candyland (The Lost Vikings)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 221

PRCv9-13

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

OneUp managed to win last rounds PRC and selected the source even before the results where posted. Evktalo was close, but OneUp won by one point difference.

This round's source is selected by OneUp:

Hi!

I chose Candyland from The Lost Vikings. It's a catchy tune and I loved the game as a kid, it seems kinda overlooked/forgotten though.

Source

MIDI: http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/snes/lvworld5.mid

PRC221.jpg

Source: The Lost Vikings (SNES) - Candyland

MID

Youtube Movie

Can't seem to find a YT clip with just this song, but it's at 0:35 here

Wikipedia

ThaSauce link: Click here to submit.

When you are not able to login, don't click on the 'click here to submit an entry' button, but click on the 'you are not logged in' button on the right top of the screen. Perhaps using Firefox or Google Chrome works as well.

GOOD LUCK!

PRC instructions

1. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 6 MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed (only as Bonus Mixes).
  2. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by TUESDAY JUNE 26th 2012 at 10:59 am ThaSauce time: check my signature (below) or the ThaSauce page for the exact time left.
  3. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix. You are free to create a second ThaSauce account for that, it's needed to be able to upload a second remix. You can post it in the thread if that doesn't work.
  4. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  5. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  6. The winner of last round can take part by submitting a bonus mix, but he cannot win the round and get any votes.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

Being that I can't make a mix this week (road trip heck yeah), I request that someone name a song "A New Concept In Music Remixing". Please? :3

I suck at music and I don't have a ton of time to do stuff right now but DAMMIT, FL STUDIO NEEDS SOME LOVE. If I end up whipping out a mix, I may have a title similar to that one (but probably not verbatim).

• 2 weeks later...