OCR02466 - Mega Man 3 & 10 "Switchblade Fangs"

Oh wow, long song!

I like the buildup that is present in the first quarter of the song or so, but it wasn't perfect - I found some of the background instrumentation a bit on the confusing side at a few moments between the 1 to 2 minute mark. I feel the second half of the song is weaker than the first few minutes, and a little too tame, especially after the buildup early on.

Not bad, but could use work IMO.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Honestly, I'm surprised this even passed. I have to thank my opponent here...had it not been for CyrilTheWolf, a.k.a Blades...this piece would not exist. :nicework:

Looking back on a year ago, I realize this isn't as strong as it could have been but...for what it's worth, I think upcoming submissions should be a lot stronger...production, focus, and arrangement-wise. At least I hope...

...and hopefully not, erm, Snake Man. o_O

Yes, this is good. almost sounds like it could have benn made 15 or 20 years ago. because it has this acoustic sort of sound, like it was made with old school equipment. instead of that modern perfect electronic crisp. instead there seems to be a more loose edges. i dont know what Im talking about now. you got a download from me

• 10 months later...

Entertaining as hell, and I love the contrast between the electronic area and the piano section. There was a point in the middle where it seemed to drag a hair, but it didn't bug me that much and it was a nice set up for the end. Great combination of three themes to make a nice ReMix.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02466 - Mega Man 3 & 10 "Switchblade Fangs"