OCR Secret Santa 2012 - the PMs are out!

Bahamut

No, I'm not! I was just poking around Steam last week, saw the "Your Inventory" menu, and clicked it to figure out what it was. I saw I had two games to give away (anyone want Torchlight 1?), I'd seen your wishlist from this thread so I knew you wanted Monkey Island, no one on my friends list at the time had it on their wishlist, so when you accepted the friend request (took you a week, slacker!), I could give it to you. Everyone should have the joy of experiencing Insult Sword Fighting. Enjoy!

Oh hey, I completely forgot but the one thing you could get for the guy who has everything is either a set of harmonicas or a chromatic harmonica. Something you could use on multiple songs instead of just in 1 key (like that horrible standard key of C major harmonica)

It's probably too late though. But that's fine. I've been totally busy and generally content with things so it was easy to forget and I'll be happy with anything that arrives. :-)

Oh hey, I completely forgot but the one thing you could get for the guy who has everything is either a set of harmonicas or a chromatic harmonica. Something you could use on multiple songs instead of just in 1 key (like that horrible standard key of C major harmonica)

I'd have to agree with this! Right now I only have on in the key of G that I was given years ago. I need to get more at some point. :)

It's probably too late though. But that's fine. I've been totally busy and generally content with things so it was easy to forget and I'll be happy with anything that arrives. :-)

I'd have to agree with this! Right now I only have on in the key of G that I was given years ago. I need to get more at some point. :)

Lol, what is with you men and their harmonicas? That's like, the ultimate source of entertainment for every adult male's Christmas shoebox out here. :razz:

But yeah, if anyone has either of those two, you got ideas!

I received mine a couple days ago in a Steam conversation (though I don't know who my Secret Santa actually was). Thanks for the iTunes code!

Mine's in two parts; one part definitely won't be ready until after Christmas (I'm sorry!) and the other hasn't shipped yet, but I'm still hoping it'll get there before Christmas.

Same with me, although I did not receive my present yet...

Getting my gift ready for shipping took considerably more time than I initially thought. But I'm a good boy, it's almost ready now and will be shipped this saturday(-ish). I sure hope it gets delivered in time!

I really hope my giftee likes that present. At the very least it was something I've always wanted to make and now I got my lazy ass to actually do so! It was fun to make ;-P

Cheers, NinjaN

Speaking of Secret Santa gifts...mine came in the mail today. Thanks, Santa Rexy! :) I was rather amused at how the packaging for DS games is different in the UK. I didn't know that for some reason.

2196.7ecff91a0f3ad9e46083840be24c68aa.jpg

I ordered the Christmas Booster pack for Cards Against Humanity and that came in the mail today too. I still need to get the original deck, though. :) I should probably do that at some point soon.

Speaking of Secret Santa gifts...mine came in the mail today. Thanks, Santa Rexy! :) I was rather amused at how the packaging for DS games is different in the UK. I didn't know that for some reason.

2196.7ecff91a0f3ad9e46083840be24c68aa.jpg

I ordered the Christmas Booster pack for Cards Against Humanity and that came in the mail today too. I still need to get the original deck, though. :) I should probably do that at some point soon.

There's no region lock on DS games?

Brandon got himself I guess

hahaha