Mass Effect™ 2

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank 2

Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

Resistance 2™

Resistance 3

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves™

Plus 100% on Festival of Blood and Flower. I can also get the InFAMOUS 2 platinum by playing through on easy and evil. Already got every last hard trophy to get on that one.

Worst trophy ever to get would be "Killing Machine" in Resistance 2. "Get 10,000 kills in competitive multiplayer." Took me a few months.

I was going to try and platinum Final Fantasy XIII until I actually looked at what you needed to do. First I saw, "Fully max out all characters" and said 'well that's not very fair. Guess I'm going to have to do a lot of grinding.'

Then I saw another "Get every weapon and accessory in the game" and I thought 'Well that's very unreasonable. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.'

Then I saw another that said "Earned a 5-star ranking for all Cie'th Stone missions." and I said, 'That's it! I'm done. There is no way I'm going to torture myself like that.'

FEZ is the only game I have 100% completion on. But I'm very close on a few others:

Batman: Arkham Asylum (Everything but some of the Predator/Combat challenges)

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Just don't have the time to complete it on Hard)

Borderlands (I technically have all the original achievements, but the DLC added a few more that I don't have)

Split/Second (I can't get 1st on some of the Detonator tracks and some of the special ones are REALLY hard)

Shadow Complex (Again, I refuse to play through the entire game again on Hard just for gamer points)

can you get a platinum trophie in any game?Im thinking of trying to in mirrors edge. That game was waaaay too short, but also incredibly fun, and i feel like getting all the acheivements would be a blast.

Yeah. On PS3 you get the Platinum Trophy if you complete all of the achievements. Xbox doesn't give you anything for it except it stores the achievements in a special section of your profile so people can see which games you've completed all achievements on.

Yeah. On PS3 you get the Platinum Trophy if you complete all of the achievements. Xbox doesn't give you anything for it except it stores the achievements in a special section of your profile so people can see which games you've completed all achievements on.

oh , thats lame. i thought i got some sort of points that i can use to buy DLC or something. isnt that what microsoft points are? i feel like a grandma who doesnt know what a controller is these days...

oh , thats lame. i thought i got some sort of points that i can use to buy DLC or something. isnt that what microsoft points are? i feel like a grandma who doesnt know what a controller is these days...

Yeah, when I first got a 360, I thought the Gamerscore could be used to get stuff, but its all just decorative. The only use for a Gamerscore is to display your skill/lack of social life.

can you get a platinum trophie in any game?Im thinking of trying to in mirrors edge. That game was waaaay too short, but also incredibly fun, and i feel like getting all the acheivements would be a blast.

Some games, like Infamous Festival of Blood don't have platinum trophies, usually downloadable titles which aren't meant to be "full titles" lack platinum trophies.