Lucio Baldomero - The Master System -- New VGM Hip-Hop

Mustin

3248886132-1.jpg

I produced this album with Lucio Baldomero. It features music from The Legend of Zelda, Battle of Olympus, Werewolf: The Last Warrior, A Nightmare on Elm Street (NES) and more. I produced beats from Sonic the Hedgehog, Street Fighter II - and I'm pretty sure I haven't heard any remixes from A Nightmare on Elm Street and from what I can tell it's David Wise.

The album also features the talents of Random aka Mega Ran, Adam WarRock, Beefy, Aubrey Webber of The Doubleclicks and more. What I like about Lucio is that the words are relevant to the game and often from the character's perspective. Unlike some

The only place to get the physical CD is Bandcamp. The album is also available from Amazon and iTunes. I hope you'll check it out and if you like the album, tell your friends and look forward to round 2 this Summer.

Thanks!

About time you hooked this up, Mustin! I heard samples of Lucio's work through the album, and let me say he's definitely one up and coming artist within the hip hop arrangement scene.

In fact, when the album came out a few weeks ago, I managed to spotlight his Sonic track in particular in a new remix release journal for RadioSEGA (This trend was since continued over into SEGA Mixer Drive, which is being broadcast there on a Friday night). All in all I was very optimistic about it, and I hope the added boost you stated here in the forums would help that and the rest of the album as well :)

I like me some nerdcore and all, but this is the biggest false advertisement ever. :/

It's almost as bad as a band called 8-bit Instrumental covering 16-bit games, a band called Armcannon doing anything but Mega Man and Metroid arrangements, or a group called the Bad Dudes who have never remixed anything from the game Bad Dudes!