OCR02605 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Link's Awakening "Fragments of a Legend"

djpretzel

Awesome mix up. So it's a little medleysome. ;p

I gotta say though. Normally, I read the judges talking about how samples could be better, and then I listen to the track and just figure that oh, this is because these guys are surrounded by sample libraries day in and day out, and they just know the samples so well they could tell ANYWAYS.

...yeah, not this time. Bad string sample is sad face.

But hey to focus on the good parts? I really like how you've utilized the Song of Storms in this piece as sort of the 'binding glue' if you will. It keeps everything in place and pulls it all together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Awesome to hear Willrock take on these themes in an orchestral way, and doing a decent job of it. I must have bad musical ears or something, because the violin doesn't really bother me as much as it seems to others. Meh, honestly, if the violins sound fake here, then I'll take fake violin over the scratchy annoying real things any day. Nice work, Willrock.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02605 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Link's Awakening "Fragments of a Legend"