*NO* Final Fantasy 'Temple of Chaos (Trance Mix)'

DragonAvenger

Remixer name: Isacco Garcia Peveri

Email Address:

No website

USER ID NUMBER: 50520

USER ID NAME: Isacco Garcia Peveri

Track hosted on soundcloud (downloadable):

I made this remix when I listen for the first time original tune on FF I for Windows Phone version.

That amazing music in "temple of Chaos" told me to make this personal interpretation when I was on the train, leaving office going at home... Ah, sorry for my AWFUL english (I'm writing from Italy).

Enjoy.

------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBCTn9d0bbo

Edited by Liontamer
closed decision

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Really too washy. The lead is buried. Gotta bring some brightness and personality into the leads. Those pads are taking too much space. Aside from that, try not to repeat things quite so much.

The lead's not totally buried, but it's certainly obscured too much. Aside from that minor clarification, Vig's right about everything.

It was disappointing that 1:59 was basically a rinse and repeat of the opening verse, and 3:27's section was just mirroring the initial build, so there's really not much substance to the arrangement in the long run. This was a decent base, but the track's indeed washed out and the arrangement needs further substance and development. Interesting approach though, Isacco, I hope to hear more from you and you show potential.

NO