VOTE to choose Ben Briggs's next 3 remixes!

Benjamin Briggs

Hey everyone, I recently hit a 1,000 like milestone on my facebook page (yay, thanks!!) and as part of the reward, I've opened up a public vote to decide THREE SOURCE TUNES that I will remix, release for free, and submit to OCR.

Round 1 Game WINNER = Super Mario RPG

Round 2 Song WINNER =

Round 3 Game WINNER = Golden Sun

Round 4 Song WINNER = Theme of Isaac (Battle Music)

Round 5 ____ _____ ____ ___

____ ___ ___ __ERROR___ ___

___ __ _____ ___ __

WINS. WARNING: INITIAL VOTING PROTOCOL COMPROMISED. RESUME DEMOCRACY IMMEDIATELY.

CHOICES:

BOOSTER TOWER, SUPER MARIO RPG SNES

CASTLE THEME, SUPER MARIO WORLD SNES

THE MOON, DUCKTALES NES

BEGIN FINAL ROUND. REPEAT WARNING: VOLATILE.

MAKE YOUR VOTES COUNT. THIS SYSTEM WILL SELF-DESTRUCT.

Edited by Benjamin Briggs

Hey everyone, I recently hit a 1,000 like milestone on my facebook page (yay, thanks!!) and as part of the reward, I've opened up a public vote to decide THREE SOURCE TUNES that I will remix, release for free, and submit to OCR.

Round 1 - Choosing a game.

visit https://www.facebook.com/questions/497569256956649/ to vote. all you have to do is click on your choices (you may vote for as many games as you like), or select "Add an option" to add your game. So far, Super Mario RPG has taken an early lead, but Xenoblade Chronicles and Chrono Trigger are definitely forces to be reckoned with.

Round 1 voting ends Thursday 2/21/13 at 12 PM EST.

Round 2 - Choosing a song from the winning game. Begins Thursday at 2 PM EST.

I will be updating this post as the voting rounds come and go. Good luck to everyone's favorite games!! I look forward to remixing some awesome music for my supportive community :D

-Benjamin Briggs

Ha! I'm struggling to get even 100 likes on my Facebook page. Oi vay.

Not sure what I would vote for here. I love your stuff, but I don't know all that much about either of these games. So I'm going to be totally not helpful and say remix something and I'll just enjoy listening to it.

Thanks for the repost on SoundCloud on that Zelda remix I did, by the way. ^_^

Ha! I'm struggling to get even 100 likes on my Facebook page. Oi vay.

Not sure what I would vote for here. I love your stuff, but I don't know all that much about either of these games. So I'm going to be totally not helpful and say remix something and I'll just enjoy listening to it.

Thanks for the repost on SoundCloud on that Zelda remix I did, by the way. ^_^

no problem! I really like that remix, and soundcloud's new setup is AMAZING and I hope they never change it... because I can actually help something like that gain more exposure just by clicking on a button. everything should be that way!

A good idea to go through some extra effort to keep the fanbase interested&alive! And actually giving people the option of voting is a smart call. There's too many artist pages that aren't interactive like that...

If I were to vote, Super Mario RPG would actually be a nice choice. Or some Legend of Zelda, loved your songs on Threshold of a Dream.

Edited by RiverSound
stupid me

aaand that's the joke!

honestly I should make it a choice, huehuehue

Well *I've* heard too many Ice Cap Zone remixes myself.

Not Ice Cap from Sonic Adventure. Ice Cap Zone from Sonic 3. We're on the same page right?

I'm just saying I've heard too many Ice Cap Zone remixes. But it's a song worthy of it. Ice Cap Zone is a remix-worthy song.

don't forget guys, we're voting for a GAME in the first round, and a SONG FROM THAT GAME in the second round. This will repeat three times.

With only four hours left to go in Round 1, here are the standings:

stand.png

At 12 PM EST, the winner will be announced and voting will begin to choose which song from the game I will be remixing. Good luck to everyone's favorites!

don't forget guys, we're voting for a GAME in the first round, and a SONG FROM THAT GAME in the second round. This will repeat three times.

With only four hours left to go in Round 1, here are the standings:

stand.png

At 12 PM EST, the winner will be announced and voting will begin to choose which song from the game I will be remixing. Good luck to everyone's favorites!

Well it looks to me like SMRPG is winning this one.

Final result of phase 1 (round 1 + 2).....

Congratulations to whoever voted for this track, you win!

As promised, this is the first of three track I'll be remixing. By the way, on my twitch.tv livestream (benjamin_briggs), whenever I'm remxing video game music, I'll generally capture my screen and use FLStudio live on the air. You can be I'll definitely be livestreaming the creation process for this Super Mario RPG track, so keep an eye on my channel!

With phase 1 over, it's time for phase 2! ROUND 3, TO PICK THE NEXT GAME, STARTS MONDAY AT 7 PM EST. Super Mario RPG is not eligible for this round.

Remember, MONDAY AT 7 PM EST. Facebook.com/bbriggsmusic. be there

Edited by Benjamin Briggs

Final result of phase 1 (round 1 + 2).....

Congratulations to whoever voted for this track, you win!

As promised, this is the first of three track I'll be remixing. By the way, on my twitch.tv livestream (benjamin_briggs), whenever I'm remxing video game music, I'll generally capture my screen and use FLStudio live on the air. You can be I'll definitely be livestreaming the creation process for this Super Mario RPG track, so keep an eye on my channel!

With phase 1 over, it's time for phase 2! ROUND 3, TO PICK THE NEXT GAME, STARTS MONDAY AT 7 PM EST. Super Mario RPG is not eligible for this round.

Remember, MONDAY AT 7 PM EST. Facebook.com/bbriggsmusic. be there

Where's the link, dood? Didn't see anything on Facebook page. Am I just not lookin' hard enough?