OCR02637 - Donkey Kong Country 3 (SNES) "Thrill of the Chase"

djpretzel

Ah, man….reminds me of that sled level on K3. So many lost lives….anyway, this has an excellent beat that starts to match your heart in intensity. Might be a bit lower in tempo, but you can still feel the business picking up and it’s not slowing down one bit. I do have to say that the bass is freaking sick. Almost car-shakingly so when turned up.

• 2 weeks later...

Brilliant! I remember the very first remix I heard of Hot Pursuit and I basically fell in love with the melody, and even to this day I still listen to it.

Good Times, GOOD memories, and just the atmosphere this melody brings is excellent.

Side-Note: It's good to be back in the OCR community :-D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This was a very interesting remix. The original track is very fast paced and intense. This remix is a lot slower than that. So slow, I almost feel like the title of this remix is very misleading. There is nothing “thrilling” about this track, and I can’t picture any “chasing” going on either. Having said that, this remix is still great on its own. I absolutely loved the bass work in this remix, and the beats will bring me back to this remix. Although this doesn’t make me think of Hot Pursuit like other Hot Pursuit remixes do, this remix is still great.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02637 - Donkey Kong Country 3 (SNES) "Thrill of the Chase"