I Covered the Theme Song to Perfect Strangers

Mustin

perfect-strangers-nothing-s-gonna-stop-me-now.jpg.250.jpg

My cover of the Perfect Strangers TV show theme song, "Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now," is now a single on iTunes and Loudr.fm. Licensed through Joypad Records. Mixed and mastered by DiggiDis and artwork by the amazing Kari Fry! Please share this awesome news with your awesome friends. Thank you.

iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/nothings-gonna-stop-me-now/id634591055?uo=4

Loudr.fm - http://www.loudr.fm/release/perfect-strangers-nothing-s-gonna-stop-me-now/ZemBn

Dearest Mustin,

While we all like the fact that you made it big, we find it to be a colossal waste of time and effort on your part to come to the OCR forums with the explicit reason to try to make money. It is in very poor taste to do that you know.

Also this song is nearly 5 years old.

Seriously bro, don't make a thread just to sell a crummy 5 year song.

Love,

Brushfire

Dearest Mustin,

While we all like the fact that you made it big, we find it to be a colossal waste of time and effort on your part to come to the OCR forums with the explicit reason to try to make money. It is in very poor taste to do that you know.

Also this song is nearly 5 years old.

Seriously bro, don't make a thread just to sell a crummy 5 year song.

Love,

Brushfire

[/thread] apparently "[/thread]" is one cthulhudevoured character too short

Brushfire,

Treat others as you would like to be treated.

This song is older, but this version has additional parts, is a clean edit, is remixed, is remastered, has artwork, and is licensed through Joypad Records. I thought people who enjoy my music would enjoy hearing it.

Brandon, thank you for coming to my defense in part. I am an active member of this forum and this community and did not see a problem posting this as many other people post their for sale and for free releases in this forum.

If I am wrong about that please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...