Mystery Gift: an Original Pokémon Tribute

Benjamin Briggs

I proudly present my newest original album, Mystery Gift! This is all supposed to sound like Game Boy Advance style video game music, each track loops twice and then fades out just like a real soundtrack. I also listened to the sound of each track and used that to build locations for a loose Pokémon storyline/universe building type thing. Hope you enjoy this free original offering!! (amazing artwork by StevRayBro)

2251519911-1.jpg

GET THE ALBUM HERE

This is the first album in a long time I actually sat and listened to start to end, uninterrupted. Great work Benjamin! I've never played Pokemon but that didn't limit my enjoyment of this album in the least. It's a lot of fun to listen to and I've played enough "quest" type games that the storyline to go with the songs had me hooked.

My one and only complaint: no "end of the game" theme music / conclusion to the story! Did we beat Team Silence? Any unexpected twists or surprises or (gasp) multiple endings? I DEMAND A FOLLOW-UP EP RIGHT AWAY to answer these and other troubling questions.

• 2 weeks later...
My one and only complaint: no "end of the game" theme music / conclusion to the story! Did we beat Team Silence? Any unexpected twists or surprises or (gasp) multiple endings? I DEMAND A FOLLOW-UP EP RIGHT AWAY to answer these and other troubling questions.

I second this idea! Oh wait...

While I'm here: bump for the album you must download it if you haven't!