Mega Man Battle Network

Necrox

I really like the whole look and feel of this series. I played the first one but got stuck in Elec Man's area and sort of gave up, but I always wanted to get back into it.

I also had Network Transmission, the highly underrated Gamecube platformer that combined all the Battle Chips from the GBA series with the platforming of the Classic series. It had one of the truly great Mega Man soundtracks too.

I really like the whole look and feel of this series. I played the first one but got stuck in Elec Man's area and sort of gave up, but I always wanted to get back into it.

I also had Network Transmission, the highly underrated Gamecube platformer that combined all the Battle Chips from the GBA series with the platforming of the Classic series. It had one of the truly great Mega Man soundtracks too.

It's worth the time. Plus there's plenty of worthy remix material

I've played all of them but the first one. :P I've worked with modifying the games for about 5 years and had loads of fun making my own patches
. =D

Your videos are awesome. If you want to advise a sucky player, how should I Unicode a folder? I've looked through a bunch of guides and forums but I've only found folders focusing on duels or super-rare chips. How should I make a folder for doing post-game stuff (collecting hard chips, bass, etc)?

Your videos are awesome. If you want to advise a sucky player, how should I Unicode a folder? I've looked through a bunch of guides and forums but I've only found folders focusing on duels or super-rare chips. How should I make a folder for doing post-game stuff (collecting hard chips, bass, etc)?

Basically, try finding a letter code that has a combo you like, and you can build around that. I've found F, G, J, M, R, and S code to work best. G worked best for me online (I've retired from netbattling), and M and R work really well for battles with multiple enemies at once, while J (paralysis) or F (cringing) work pretty well for post-game stuff. :) I don't use the "bad" kinds of cheats, but I did make a lot of them on my website. ;)

Edited by timaeus222